Buckeye Series Schedule

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I've searched and searched. Am I missing it? I don't have FB. Could someone post the flyer on here?

John250

PR Founding Father
Here is the Buckeye Series Schedule

Attachments

• Buckeye Series.jpg
    Buckeye Series.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 326

John250

PR Founding Father
Scott threw a series warm up race together for last weekend with great success at East Fork. 210 for practice on Friday and 530 entries on Saturday. East Fork made some track changes that all looked good. Track was in good shape, despite the cold temps Saturday morning. It's safe to say that it looks like people are ready to race in 2021 when 530 sign up for a race put together at the last minute really.

Tom

PR Elite
Scott threw a series warm up race together for last weekend with great success at East Fork. 210 for practice on Friday and 530 entries on Saturday. East Fork made some track changes that all looked good. Track was in good shape, despite the cold temps Saturday morning. It's safe to say that it looks like people are ready to race in 2021 when 530 sign up for a race put together at the last minute really.
1617655751290.png

Vet261

PR Addict
Ok good to hear on results!

Not sure why tracks are so enamored with Censorbook. I get it, mainstream people are on there but it's nearly impossible to find stuff unless you know exactly what you are looking for already!

But if I ran a track I would have a page on all the socal media sites with one post that simply directed people back to the main track website. Why give the billionaire social media owners all the ad money when you could be collecting it yourself?

Last edited:

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Do I need buckeye series membership this weekend at grears?

Sounds on the flyer like you only need buckeye if you want series points.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Parking is going to be wet at grear's, but the track does well with water typically. Might swing down on Sunday to watch some racing.

John250

PR Founding Father
We usually make all the buckeye series races, but we are out this weekend. I am headed to Florida, Matthew has senior prom Saturday night and Sunday is mothers day. Think we are just gonna hit a bunch of different races this year where ever we want to race.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Yeah I'm not much for racing locally anymore but I really like grears and I hope they put on a good show.

So much potential.

Usually I travel and race the fun stuff.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Ok good to hear on results!

Not sure why tracks are so enamored with Censorbook. I get it, mainstream people are on there but it's nearly impossible to find stuff unless you know exactly what you are looking for already!

But if I ran a track I would have a page on all the socal media sites with one post that simply directed people back to the main track website. Why give the billionaire social media owners all the ad money when you could be collecting it yourself?
Start your own dirtbike site and maybe one day you’ll sell it for profit....