Battle race .... lets poke the bear.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Against COCR. 62 is running OMA and BS
Jimmy wanted to run a BS race. What’s the issue? Try to not use your motocross club model mentality. This is not a d11 meeting.

These schedules have been out for months. It’s almost like everyone puts on blinders till a week out.

jj584

PR Addict
So this weekend is Delta, 62,COCR, Smith Road and a couple practice tracks. My money is on Delta having the crowd, I have not heard one bad thing about the place and I know people that are driving 2+ hours just to practice on it.

hershey

PR Elite
Jimmy wanted to run a BS race. What’s the issue? Try to not use your motocross club model mentality. This is not a d11 meeting.

These schedules have been out for months. It’s almost like everyone puts on blinders till a week out.
Diluting racers for the same group he is running races with. He is running against BS on a weekend he is running OMA even though he is running BS races also. We understand, you have no problem with it. Loyalty and team mentality isn't an easy concept at times.

5 rounds would be awesome, but only with 2 tracks that had them this year at most. Just a Nostradamus type prediction.

John250

PR Founding Father

Like Hershey said, he is drawing riders away from a series he is participating in, and only an easy 50 mile drive straight north. So yes, they are drawing the same rider base. Your racing against COCR later in the year, you're both in different series so I guess I don't have as much of an issue with that. But Jimmy should not have scheduled a OMA race on top of COCR. At least the D11 2 hour rule worked for situations like that.

Then again, COCR does not have near enough parking these days, so if he takes 75 riders, it actually might be good for COCR.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I hear you guys, but it’s not that simple. 28 weekends and 10-12 tracks. Plus the AQ and regional schedules to compete with. Née tracks are created every couple years, and some of the old clubs just keep hanging on. I don’t have a solution to that problem

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Diluting racers for the same group he is running races with. He is running against BS on a weekend he is running OMA even though he is running BS races also. We understand, you have no problem with it. Loyalty and team mentality isn't an easy concept at times.

5 rounds would be awesome, but only with 2 tracks that had them this year at most. Just a Nostradamus type prediction.
Ive been on a few decent sports teams back in the day, but those days are long gone. I’ve now officially lived longer without playing a team sport than I had when I did. It’s crazy to think it’s been that long ago.

in that scenario Nostradamus, only one track would repeat and it’s not mine.

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Your arguments are pointless when it comes to people needing to pay their bills.

Here's a novel idea , shut the f**k up and ride & race where you want.

Who cares if Malvern had 400 and Eastfork had 600??? Both are huge number in comparison to a handful of years ago.. Both tracks are putting money in the bank at the end of the day.

I think you dipshits forget that running a MX track is a business...

Where would we be if Ohio didn't have Jeremy or Scott? Maybe we would be like Indiana, WV or Kentucky and have zero races going on..

The sport is healthy today, so enjoy it.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Wow.

Attachments

• gncc entries.jpg
    gncc entries.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 120

hershey

PR Elite
Your arguments are pointless when it comes to people needing to pay their bills.

Here's a novel idea , shut the f**k up and ride & race where you want.

Who cares if Malvern had 400 and Eastfork had 600??? Both are huge number in comparison to a handful of years ago.. Both tracks are putting money in the bank at the end of the day.

I think you dipshits forget that running a MX track is a business...

Where would we be if Ohio didn't have Jeremy or Scott? Maybe we would be like Indiana, WV or Kentucky and have zero races going on..

The sport is healthy today, so enjoy it.
You're obviously awfully dense because after this horse has been beaten to death, you still don't get it.

But great to see your anger got the best of you and the need for profanity bulged its little head out. Have fun with your anger issues pal!

MX_Implements

PR Addict
You're obviously awfully dense because after this horse has been beaten to death, you still don't get it.

But great to see your anger got the best of you and the need for profanity bulged its little head out. Have fun with your anger issues pal!
HERS.jpg

Coming from the guy that whined and cried on every social media platform about Dungey.
Maybe if you bitched more on different platforms JO and other track owners would listen to you.

Better yet you should a start an organization for people just like you that constantly bitch, whine and complain about everything moto.
I'm sure the gates will be full.

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
View attachment 72501
Coming from the guy that whined and cried on every social media platform about Dungey.
Maybe if you bitched more on different platforms JO and other track owners would listen to you.

Better yet you should a start an organization for people just like you that constantly bitch, whine and complain about everything moto.
I'm sure the gates will be full.
Lol....whined and cried? Don't see that there, just some facts and you don't even know half of them. I did have a lot of fun getting people like you all fired up though!
The scary part about all this is the fact that your stalker skills are better than a 17 year old girl who just got cheated on!! Man, you have some serious issues to have a screen shot of a post from 6 years ago. Lmao, I feel sorry for your significant other.