GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Not a fan of the chic-fil-a.
Oh my. What’s wrong with you ?
“My pleasure”
“Hello sir, how can I help you ?”

“my pleasure”

“I’m so sorry that happened, it wound be my pleasure to fix that for you”

Even when they f**k up (if they f up) I can’t be mad at them.

line is 20 cars deep yet I still get through faster than KFC or a Taco Bell with 3 cars in line....they’re doing something right. And most importantly (/s) they’re not running on top of other businesses.

jj584

PR Addict
“My pleasure”

“my pleasure”

line is 20 cars deep yet I still get through faster than KFC or a Taco Bell with 3 cars in line....they’re doing something right. And most importantly (/s) they’re not running on top of other businesses.
Tastes good, exits violently 30 minutes after consumption.

hershey

PR Elite
“My pleasure”

“my pleasure”

Lmfao....who cares if they run on Sundays? Unless they have a place and ask someone to open a new one, get them to do it but then say they can only open it one block away from another one. But some on this thread would say that's ok, build it and they will come.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I think when you poke the bear, you woke the bear.......messages received on many fronts. I personally think the new turns after the step up and triple are excellent. I know that makes me sound like braggart, but I think I'm off the struggle bus for this layout, and its coming together, a few more tweaks. Hot take, Briarcliff sucks less again.

hershey

PR Elite
As we have discussed, the point is never to insult or be negative. It's about making things as good as possible. Maybe just not always communicated in the proper fashion.
Austin liked the new layout much better.

hershey

PR Elite
unnamed.jpg

This one is for Shafer!

weaver658

PR Member
Not a fan of Ohio racing anymore. Northern Ohio is terrible for turnouts.

Too many classes
The day is rushed
Not very family friendly
Too many series
Too many C riders
No forced class advancement
Not enough seat time
Too many memberships
The list goes on....
How isn’t it family friendly?

hershey

PR Elite
There isn’t WIFI. Duh. How do you expect family’s to stay connected. BOOMER!
Maybe that's the real problem. Going to the races is a time to be together as a family, to mingle around and socialize with friends, meet new people who have the same interests and ditch electronics for the most part.

I think people have forgotten this part of racing, it's one of the best things about it.

Damn millennials and their "me me me" attitude.

Toddco327

PR Addict
Maybe that's the real problem. Going to the races is a time to be together as a family, to mingle around and socialize with friends, meet new people who have the same interests and ditch electronics for the most part.

I think people have forgotten this part of racing, it's one of the best things about it.

Couldn’t agree more.

The thing that is interesting about time at the track is the guys complaining about, time at the track.

All we hear is how great things used to be and how much more fun it was. But yet those same people complain about spending time at the track. When all they did during their “glory days” was spend time at the track.

Finally complaining there are too many C riders??? But we want full gates???

Sounds like we want full gates and a lot of laps but yet we want to be done in 45 minutes. All while having a class that is specifically designed for us and hookups so I can plug in my XBox on my camper.

“HEY WHATS THE WIFI PASSWORD HERE?”

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father

Can I mingle around and socialize with friends, meet new people who have the same interests on my pit bike -?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Couldn’t agree more.

The thing that is interesting about time at the track is the guys complaining about, time at the track.

All we hear is how great things used to be and how much more fun it was. But yet those same people complain about spending time at the track. When all they did during their “glory days” was spend time at the track.

Finally complaining there are too many C riders??? But we want full gates???

Sounds like we want full gates and a lot of laps but yet we want to be done in 45 minutes. All while having a class that is specifically designed for us and hookups so I can plug in my XBox on my camper.

“HEY WHATS THE WIFI PASSWORD HERE?”
The old adage that "you cannot please everyone" rings true. Now trying to figure out which group you can please is like figuring out compounding interest in your head.

This is my new favorite thing: