Battle race .... lets poke the bear.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
526522b16e3c0706c5b66736e6b56b42--message-board-interesting-stuff.jpg

....Yes, they were Glory Days .....

jfalat

PR Addict
I think it was said best in another thread... there guys who just love to practice... there guys who just love to race..but your not going to sway people into doing what they dont want to do by closing things.. i see lots of fast guys on a weekly bases at a practice tracks on Sunday... i usally go between OIR and TVland... i have gotten to the point that i may skip out on OIR because of sessions.. i hate sitting around and waiting.. for the record chick-fil-a is not that great.. please continue beating the bear..LOL...

hershey

PR Elite
I think it was said best in another thread... there guys who just love to practice... there guys who just love to race..but your not going to sway people into doing what they dont want to do by closing things.. i see lots of fast guys on a weekly bases at a practice tracks on Sunday... i usally go between OIR and TVland... i have gotten to the point that i may skip out on OIR because of sessions.. i hate sitting around and waiting.. for the record chick-fil-a is not that great.. please continue beating the bear..LOL...
You forgot the group who will pick and choose between the two based on who's open. Not sure why everyone forgets them....im sure those people feel left out and hurt by your statement. Try being politically correct next time, fine sir!!! Lol

jfalat

PR Addict
You forgot the group who will pick and choose between the two based on who's open. Not sure why everyone forgets them....im sure those people feel left out and hurt by your statement. Try being politically correct next time, fine sir!!! Lol
Sorry...didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings..I know there are tons of tracks that put in the work on a weekly bases.. i will say that we are very fortunate to have so many choices...

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
So now let’s poke the poker! Not one mention of route 62 or EF being open during my battle, which I 1000% condone and think is great for Ohio and the sport in general, plus it keeps their doors open and pay bills. This is more aimed at the hypocrisy of my critics. So where do draw the line you damn circle of gypsy hippie loving moto freaks???

hershey

PR Elite
So now let’s poke the poker! Not one mention of route 62 or EF being open during my battle, which I 1000% condone and think is great for Ohio and the sport in general, plus it keeps their doors open and pay bills. This is more aimed at the hypocrisy of my critics. So where do draw the line you damn circle of gypsy hippie loving moto freaks???
Not one word because I gave up.

Rt 62 doesn't have a Battle race, let them open. Obviously you missed my original post saying that only tracks with battle races help each other.

EF ... well Scott doesn't give 2 cents about you, your track, the OMA, your money or team work. So you both ought to get along just fine. Every man for himself only carries you so far....as evidenced by your loathsome turnout last weekend. Karma has a way of working things out.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
And, There’s more to life than motocross.
Can Someone Please hold a bikini contest the day of the battle races? Also hot new rumor ...Dave fest 2021, Having bear wrestling!!! Guess who the first match is ???? Anyone? Anyone?
can’t do that anymore. Or cancel culture will ensue.