GP Series coming back for 2022.....

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
The older I get, the more interesting this becomes. The all day at the track for 7 minute or less local Motos has lost its luster.

Looking at that class list, the only downfall for me personally is my kid rides at 9 and I wouldn't ride till 1.
I hope you come give them a try Jared. I was hooked from the first one I raced in 2017 for the exact reason you said.

Give the B class a whirl I know you can hold your own.

hershey

PR Elite
The older I get, the more interesting this becomes. The all day at the track for 7 minute or less local Motos has lost its luster.

Looking at that class list, the only downfall for me personally is my kid rides at 9 and I wouldn't ride till 1.
Ride the am class too, that's what I do to pass the time

hershey

PR Elite
It filled an hour time slot - maybe some folks would like to get an eye on the course before their race. I’m not sure what it’ll be like. Could be 3 pit bikes could be 20. I wouldn’t be surprised either way.
A better fill would be a 2nd mini bike race. Austin always wants to ride a 2nd class at GPs but never can.

trent56mx

PR Addict
He's on 65's correct? We have (2) 65 offerings.
youll-have-to-excuse-my-friend-hes-a-little-slow-the-town-is-back-that-way.jpg

Vet261

PR Addict
Dealing with Smith on this thread and FB reminds me of the emails I send at work detailing out like 5 different items/questions to someone and they just respond and answer the first question only, clearly never even read the whole thing I sent out! Then after 5 more emails I call them and display my screen and review my original email with them line by line.......... HAHAHAHAHAH

Toddco327

PR Addict
Dealing with Smith on this thread and FB reminds me of the emails I send at work detailing out like 5 different items/questions to someone and they just respond and answer the first question only, clearly never even read the whole thing I sent out! Then after 5 more emails I call them and display my screen and review my original email with them line by line.......... HAHAHAHAHAH
My favorite!

hershey

PR Elite
Haha....you should have known better also. You know Austin rides 85s! So what part did I miss?

hershey

PR Elite
I'm just going to ride my ttr in the morning pit bike session. Starting drinking heavily after that and throw my empty beer cans at you for the remainder of the day. Way more fun than riding a 2nd class.
Game on!

Great when can't admit you were wrong. I provide a ton of entertainment and you all love it! See you there.

trent56mx

PR Addict
Game on!

Great when can't admit you were wrong. I provide a ton of entertainment and you all love it! See you there.
So I forgot little Smithers moved up to an 85, burn me at the stake.

After further review I do not retract the dumb and dumber meme, the play stands as called.