Stark is here

They'll still be around, just not new. Kind of like the 2022 Suzuki's...lol.
We are talking about off road motorcycles! Rode at remote motocross tracks, in the woods miles from the nearest town, and in very remote areas of the desert. You can carry extra gas, and many guys do. But you can not carry a battery charger. I can see it now, the Baja 1000 with mandated 4 hours pit stops, ZZZZZZZ.

I really think we are years and years away from battery powered dirt bikes being the norm. And probably not in my lifetime.

Don't know Johnny. Several really fast dudes still say the Alta is one of the best bikes they have rode / raced on a track., The Alta is 2007 technology. In 2007 most of us had a flip phone in our pocket that lasted for 4 hours and did little to nothing besides make calls. Now we have a small computer in our pocket that last a couple days. Riding in the woods? maybe not the best choice, but on a track I think the future is very close. Recharge is obviously the main issue. 2-4 hours for a full recharge from a super charging station is Starks statement, but the real question is how much of a charge you can get from a Harbor freight generator in 2 hours?

Back