Stark is here

Not sure why anyone would buy a dodge unless they are leasing it for 2 or 3 years and trading it back in. Those things will nickel and dime you to deaths with stupid s**t repairs. They also rust in the wheel wells and tailgates quicker than any truck on the road.

ill sell it before the warranty is up thats for sure. the 12" screen got me.. lol. the interior is so much nicer than the ford was though.

181,000 miles on my Ram. It have never been in the shop.. ever.
Replaced the plugalators last year and it didn't even need it.
On its second set of tires.
and replaced the lightning cube last year. Thats it.

What in the world do you people do to vehicles?

Oh, and zero rust. You do know if you run that thing through the car wash every now and then, it will clean most of the salt off. You should try it

181,000 miles on my Ram. It have never been in the shop.. ever.
Replaced the plugalators last year and it didn't even need it.
On its second set of tires.
and replaced the lightning cube last year. Thats it.

What in the world do you people do to vehicles?

Oh, and zero rust. You do know if you run that thing through the car wash every now and then, it will clean most of the salt off. You should try it
I think dodge has a bad name still, they had a TON of issues for years but seem to have been getting better recently.

They are all junk, you just have to pick your passion.

It'd match your rainbow stickers.

A guy that bought my kids snowmobile showed up in one of those. Pretty cool, but I'll take a raptor all day over the trx. Actually, if I'm spending that kinda money, it's gonna be able to pull a house n massage my ass like a platinum or limited 450..

Been trying to buy a 1 ton for quite awhile now. Can't make myself spend 5-10k more than MSRP on a used truck, or even close to MSRP for that matter..

I think dodge has a bad name still, they had a TON of issues for years but seem to have been getting better recently.

They are all junk, you just have to pick your passion.
Dodge wanted to improve their 1500. So what did their designers do? Let's make it look like the best selling truck in the market.......Let's try and make it look like a Chevy.

It'd match your rainbow stickers.

A guy that bought my kids snowmobile showed up in one of those. Pretty cool, but I'll take a raptor all day over the trx. Actually, if I'm spending that kinda money, it's gonna be able to pull a house n massage my ass like a platinum or limited 450..

Been trying to buy a 1 ton for quite awhile now. Can't make myself spend 5-10k more than MSRP on a used truck, or even close to MSRP for that matter..
Yeah ... 144k, it better do a hell of a lot.

Ext_StarkF_VARG_Static_Side.jpg

I'll ride Sharc's to see if I like it.

I'm positive an E-mtb and E dirt bike is in my future just not sure when.

If I'm on 2 wheels in the dirt having fun I don't care about the noise or lack there of.
The Alta was a blast, needed a little refinement before I'd give up my Husky. Hopefully this bike has addressed some of the issues. I'm excited to ride one.

I can't get excited about the smartphone/handlebar pad thing. They need to rethink that part.

Never once have I looked at my Samsung Galaxy and thought it would be good to bash my face into it....both from a bodily and financial injury standpoint!

Last edited:
I can't get excited about the smartphone/handlebar pad thing. They need to rethink that part.

Never once have I looked at my Samsung Galaxy and thought it would be good to bash my face into it....both from a bodily and financial injury standpoint!
How does this smart phone technology work when you go to places like the Mini O's that had little to no phone reception, or even Briar Cliff that has suck ass reception?

So let me get this straight. You're paying $13,000 for a bike, to plug your $1000 android into. That uses a gas powered generator to change your bike and phone in order to ride. Got it.

How does this smart phone technology work when you go to places like the Mini O's that had little to no phone reception, or even Briar Cliff that has suck ass reception?

So let me get this straight. You're paying $13,000 for a bike, to plug your $1000 android into. That uses a gas powered generator to change your bike and phone in order to ride. Got it.

I keep telling myself I'm not going to water the potato anymore but here I am - the phone isn't so you can call grandma in the middle of a moto, it's a means to interface with the bike. It's included and is charged as you charge the bike per the promo vid. You don't have to use a gas powered generator to charge it. In the video they also say you can add a sim card to the phone which would then make your reception "issue" kind of make sense (but not really - i don't see many people using their e-bike phone as a primary phone). Got it now? If not, check out the vid; it's only 16 minutes and they cram a lot of information in there.

I keep telling myself I'm not going to water the potato anymore but here I am - the phone isn't so you can call grandma in the middle of a moto, it's a means to interface with the bike. It's included and is charged as you charge the bike per the promo vid. You don't have to use a gas powered generator to charge it. In the video they also say you can add a sim card to the phone which would then make your reception "issue" kind of make sense (but not really - i don't see many people using their e-bike phone as a primary phone). Got it now? If not, check out the vid; it's only 16 minutes and they cram a lot of information in there.
So how are the going to charge the bike if you don't use a generator? Do you see Unlimited sports putting outlets in at the Mini O's? Do you see MX Sports putting outlets in at Loretta's? What about guys that camp in the desert in CA for 3 or 4 days and ride? They have hook ups?

Can we be honest yet? Electric dirt bikes are not like cars that are used in a much different setting for a much different use. I do not see these things saving on any gas emissions, when everyone that has one will be carrying a generator around with them.

Back