Stark is here

I do not see these things saving on any gas emissions, when everyone that has one will be carrying a generator around with them.
I'm not opposed to this bike at all, I see one in my future after the bugs get worked out.

But your point here is valid. Currently the carbon footprint for EV vehicles is greater than most compact cars of equal group. Until the power on the grid gets a much larger portion of power from renewable sources. Also you have to take into account the massive footprint in manufacturing the batteries compared to gas (cars mostly since they are so large). Thise pesky lithium mines are absolutely terrible for the environment.

Nothing starts out perfect. I'm betting in 10 years all the nasty environmental stuff will be over come and renewable energy will be abundant. Technology on EVs will be far better and more than half the cars sold will be EV. Everything starts some where and we are in the very early stages of a revolution

So how are the going to charge the bike if you don't use a generator? Do you see Unlimited sports putting outlets in at the Mini O's? Do you see MX Sports putting outlets in at Loretta's? What about guys that camp in the desert in CA for 3 or 4 days and ride? They have hook ups?

Can we be honest yet? Electric dirt bikes are not like cars that are used in a much different setting for a much different use. I do not see these things saving on any gas emissions, when everyone that has one will be carrying a generator around with them.

eyfdn8bzz2u61.jpg

181,000 miles on my Ram. It have never been in the shop.. ever.
Replaced the plugalators last year and it didn't even need it.
On its second set of tires.
and replaced the lightning cube last year. Thats it.

What in the world do you people do to vehicles?

Oh, and zero rust. You do know if you run that thing through the car wash every now and then, it will clean most of the salt off. You should try it
What year is your Ram?

Last edited:
Stark run time comparable to a 450 MX tank of gas and then charge for twice that amount of time? Whatever...
Who's going to be the first one post to Pit Racer on their Stark ZARG Android? The phone's battery should outlast the bike's battery so you can post while recharging.

Bill is right though.

and, holy s**t imagine all these racers having to buy generators to take to the track……wait a minute. Holy s**t everyone already had generators at the track….?!?!

people will still be stopping at the gas station to keep Them (predators- not the quiet one)generators a purring.

Bill is right though.

and, holy s**t imagine all these racers having to buy generators to take to the track……wait a minute. Holy s**t everyone already had generators at the track….?!?!

people will still be stopping at the gas station to keep Them (predators- not the quiet one)generators a purring.
No, not really. Saw an awful lot of people at mini os leave their trailer and go to the hotel. No generator. On top of that, what size generator are you going to need to charge the bike in that time? 30a ? 50a? You're getting pretty big if you're talking a 50a 240v generator.

Stark run time comparable to a 450 MX tank of gas and then charge for twice that amount of time? Whatever...
Who's going to be the first one post to Pit Racer on their Stark ZARG Android? The phone's battery should outlast the bike's battery so you can post while recharging.
An extremely thick Molases mud race following that hot humid mid-day monsoon might zap that battery life for the day. Particularly if the rider/racer is average not-so-smooth and 40+ pounds overweight.
Maybe a spare battery back at the truck for moto #2.

Most already know that NQ1965 is too much of a skinflint miser to buy any new bikes, say nothing of a newfangled electric cordless unit. But that doesn't stop me from thinking about the subject.

No good answer so off to the meme....lol
? you guys must have me confused with someone else...lol. i don't work for stark and i don't care if you buy one. i never mentioned anything about emissions. if having to recharge a battery or use a smartphone takes you out of your comfort zone maybe an e-bike isn't for you.

Here is an electric Sled. We all know there are tons of places to plug in your sled in Northern Michigan and how well batteries love cold weather. Says it can go a whopping 60 miles.

FB_IMG_1640320976712.jpg
FB_IMG_1640320971047.jpg

Bill is right though.

If your going to use a electric bike might as well invest in Solar panels to keep recharging your generator. SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT YOU KNOW ! Ha ha

No, not really. Saw an awful lot of people at mini os leave their trailer and go to the hotel. No generator. On top of that, what size generator are you going to need to charge the bike in that time? 30a ? 50a? You're getting pretty big if you're talking a 50a 240v generator.
I raced with a guy in NY that rode a Alta and a standard 20a 110v generator would not charge it up enough between motos

Who knew that KYB suspension sounds like an air nailer when hitting the whoops? Imagine the racket at an indoor SX when the whole VARG field runs the whoops together on the first lap.

Back