Stark is here

MX955

PitRacer Pro
1639767416486.jpeg

^^^ That video encapsulates all the reasons this bike does not interest me. When I get to the track, I like to leave my phone in my car and forget about it. If I want to change my "gas motor's behavior", I actually enjoy swapping some brass and smelling like race gas.

No knock on the guys who are excited; more power to you. This electric future just ain't for me.

k01

PR Elite
^^^ That video encapsulates all the reasons this bike does not interest me. When I get to the track, I like to leave my phone in my car and forget about it. If I want to change my "gas motor's behavior", I actually enjoy swapping some brass and smelling like race gas.

No knock on the guys who are excited; more power to you. This electric future just ain't for me.
At least when you're on the phone you're not depleting the battery much. They say the Stark VARG lasts as long as a tank of gas but if I don't have to refill the tank when I ride, I don't feel like I've done enough.

k01

PR Elite
Mines for sale. 38,000 miles. 2018 sti. Transferable gold zero deductible warranty for 100,000 miles…

Unfortunately, a deer totaled my favorite little WRX hatch last Spring right when the Subaru dealers had run out of inventory. Fortunately, our dealer took in a 5400 mile, never out of the garage in bad weather, 2019 STI (with that extra 5 HP) that I was able to pick up with the full Subaru certified used car warranty. Also it's fortunate for you that inventory hasn't come back yet so it should be a good time to sell your STI. But good luck if you're looking for a stick shift to replace it!

hershey

PR Elite
Unfortunately, a deer totaled my favorite little WRX hatch last Spring right when the Subaru dealers had run out of inventory. Fortunately, our dealer took in a 5400 mile, never out of the garage in bad weather, 2019 STI (with that extra 5 HP) that I was able to pick up with the full Subaru certified used car warranty. Also it's fortunate for you that inventory hasn't come back yet so it should be a good time to sell your STI. But good luck if you're looking for a stick shift to replace it!
More on cars in the vet section

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Don’t need to replace it. I want a new tundra I think.

Mark414

PR Member
Don’t need to replace it. I want a new tundra
Tundras are great if you don't drive them anywhere other than flat ground, they shift all over the place, they suck in the mountains, gas mileage sucks, 16 tops, my V10 Excursion gets better. my buddy has a 2021 and I thought he was nuts till we took it to snowshoe. Total POS. He sold it back to the dealer.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I’m liking the 2022 hybrid tundra….I don’t have anytning huge to tow. My wife is a wet blanket and doesn’t really like to go anywhere. So not like we will get a hauler and actually go race.

Mark414

PR Member
Just trying to keep you from wasting 50k plus on a piece of crap and that is what they are. Trust me, I will give you his number and you can get the real story on them.

John250

PR Founding Father
25 lb. Dog 75lb of mtb. They are pieces of s**t trust me.. he had factory guy do a tune on it at a show. Would not pull a sick whore out of bed.

I know a guy with a similar experience. Went from a 4x4 Chevyb 1500 to a Tundra. Nice looking truck but Junk. He towned a small enclosed trailer. Sold it and went back to a Chevy 1500.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
yeah they are all s**t anymore if you ask me. i've had dumb problems with almost every newer vehicle ive owned. my superduty had issues w/ the fuel sensor at 28k miles, all of the cameras quit working (fancy expensive 360 camera system - useless when they are all broken)

my 21 ram brand new showed up with a broken sunroof had to replace the motor, and now the fm antenna quit working. pretty unimportant stuff but frustrating on a 77k truck you dont expect dumb s**t like that to happen right away.

hershey

PR Elite
yeah they are all s**t anymore if you ask me. i've had dumb problems with almost every newer vehicle ive owned. my superduty had issues w/ the fuel sensor at 28k miles, all of the cameras quit working (fancy expensive 360 camera system - useless when they are all broken)

my 21 ram brand new showed up with a broken sunroof had to replace the motor, and now the fm antenna quit working. pretty unimportant stuff but frustrating on a 77k truck you dont expect dumb s**t like that to happen right away.
They all have those types of stupid issues. But the Tundras just aren't made for any type of work from what I've heard all over. At least the American brands are heavy duty.

John250

PR Founding Father
Not sure why anyone would buy a dodge unless they are leasing it for 2 or 3 years and trading it back in. Those things will nickel and dime you to deaths with stupid s**t repairs. They also rust in the wheel wells and tailgates quicker than any truck on the road.