Daytona RC SX

Meister

PR Founding Father
Joe Biden? Stupid s**t? You must be butt hurt! Stupid s**t is talking about your kidney stones on an rc supercross topic. Who cares about your kidney problems. If you have kidney stone problems and you drink all that water then it’s your diet and lack of exercise. I’m not starting s**t I’m just stating facts!
Not butt hurt, you just sound like a jack ass.

It's relevant because I spent alot of time, effort, and money to ACTUALLY race at RCSX. You don't got a dime in this and you're just running your mouth to be a douche. You know nothing about me yet you try to analyze me.

Enjoy your breakfast.
PXL_20220305_143255666.jpg

ck1racerx

PR Addict
For the most part I liked the track. Not sure about all the “touch ups”. No giant ruts. Got chewed up but typically we get the monsters. Biggest rut this year was on the face of the little double before the tunnel.
Really liked the wall. Would be cool to see another down the section off the first turn.
Again, the 250 class is a joke. So very very weak.
Daytona at least needs to be a East/West shootout every year since it is so different

Meister

PR Founding Father
For the most part I liked the track. Not sure about all the “touch ups”. No giant ruts. Got chewed up but typically we get the monsters. Biggest rut this year was on the face of the little double before the tunnel.
Really liked the wall. Would be cool to see another down the section off the first turn.
Daytona at least needs to be a East/West shootout every year since it is so different
They decided to let it be rough for today. Lol

Scoob

PR Founding Father
This is the RC SX thread not the Daytona SX thread btw...

Dano762

PR Addict
Liked the track as well.

One of my favorite comments was by Webb after his heat race win. Before - Carmichael and Diffey (agree that Diffey makes the silliest comments) were yapping about how brutal the track was, how brilliant Carmichael was for designing such a complex track, and how much work the design took. At his podium heat race interview, Webb's comment about the track was that is was ok and pretty basic.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Mr. Meister with the podium finish. Awesome bro. It looked like you were all over him earlier, but then steadied at a 1+ sec gap behind. Last lap pass. Way to go!
1646679061517.png

Meister

PR Founding Father
Thanks guys! Had a blast! I can be bummed about the tip over, but I'm just happy it wasn't in the first turn! Half way through I was certainly tightened up with the knife in my side feeling happening. Lol

dozer

PR Addict
Not butt hurt, you just sound like a jack ass.

It's relevant because I spent alot of time, effort, and money to ACTUALLY race at RCSX. You don't got a dime in this and you're just running your mouth to be a douche. You know nothing about me yet you try to analyze me.

Enjoy your breakfast. View attachment 75122
I know more than you think but it’s ok I’ll let you feel better about yourself and have the last word! Thanks for posting a picture of fruit and sunshine!