Rona in SX for '22

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Wilson will be able to fund moto on his exposure alone. He doesn’t need husky. He’s shown he’s willling to race out of a van like the rest of them. But husky for sure cashed in on Wilson’s personality and likes worth on social media. But nobody is selling there husky if Wilson finds himself jobless.

hershey

PR Elite
Wilson will be able to fund moto on his exposure alone. He doesn’t need husky. He’s shown he’s willling to race out of a van like the rest of them. But husky for sure cashed in on Wilson’s personality and likes worth on social media. But nobody is selling there husky if Wilson finds himself jobless.
What does selling your bike have to do with Wilson? Husky is paying Wilson because of his exposure of their brand. They benefit from it so they compensate Wilson. That is how sponsorship works.

hershey

PR Elite
sooooo ......... If social is the the litmus, Brayton got more exposure (value) because of it??
Because of what, Covid? Lol... I dont think so. One off exposure isn't what sponsors look for. It's regular high profile exposure they want.

One huge reason MX/SX will never get bigger is lack of exposure. Where do tv fans see sponsor names? You can't see them on the bikes really, a few maybe. Riders don't get tv time to show sponsors, announcers only talk about the top few guys. There is no sponsor plugs for the guys behind 5th place. MX sports controls all TV time and who gets on that time.

NASCAR ensures that every driver gets a set amount of airtime so sponsors know what they are getting. Plus you can easily see the major sponsors on TV while the race is on.

hershey

PR Elite
Wait, So is TV the litmus, not Social ?
No, exposure is the litmus. Tv, social, what ever. I was explaining why NASCAR will always have more sponsorship money than our sport.

Today's guys who are making money are exploring new avenues to create that exposure to bring money in for themselves. Many are making more than if they were winning titles.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Those are facts you can look up right on the CDC website. Are they liars too?
Sure, if one twists the facts to make it look like it's what they believe. True political move bro... Can you provide a link to the page so the rest of us can educate ourselves?
Your claim of hospitals being full of just covid patients is also wrong. Typically, according to statistics you can easily research, hospitals are above 80% capacity this time of year prior to covid.

I'm sorry for your loss, it's never good and I can't claim to know how you feel. But to ignore easily researched facts and blast people without taking the facts into account in your argument makes you no better than those your upset with. Except for those who have posted actual fact.
Literally FULL hospitals? To educate you, full ICU departments with covid patients (most of which just so happen to be unvaccinated these days. Weird I know.) is our major concern. That and the morgues at the hospital. Show me some data displaying that this isn't correct. Honestly, all I really know is locally to me, I'll admit, but from what I've seen otherwise, it didn't paint a different picture. Covid hospital stats

Is a full ICU something we really want to test? Are y'all aware that most if not all that have covid that go to ICU, which may hold less than 20 depending on demographic of the hospital, do not make it back out favorable when they are in there because of covid? Where do the other patients that have something other than covid and need a vent or ICU care go if there is not room for them? Another hospital? Think about it, even if there are ICU beds in another hospital is taking the time to move the patient to another hospital if a patient really needs ICU care something we want to do?

I know, I get it, you have stated and seemingly couldn't care less because ONLY less than 1% of the overall population with covid die and not your family, friends, etc.... Not a big deal in your little circle

Your "facts" seem sometimes faulty and manipulated by YOU. You seem to only present and/or approve "facts" that allow you to think you are thinking appropriately in the way you already thought and refuse to think there may be other truths or meaning other than how you understood it and then denounce any facts of those that are actually living it, close to living it, or work for a employer that is living it as baseless. I appreciate your opinion, but the way you go about it not so much. You're all about convenience, not true facts it seems to me.

Show me the angry emoji... :). We'll never agree and I am not trying to change the opinion of some like yours on here, just bringing up things to consider for those with a more open mind than what yours seems to be on the subject. I guess we are both right in our own minds, just not collectively. Supercross anyone? ;)

hershey

PR Elite
Sure, if one twists the facts to make it look like it's what they believe. True political move bro... Can you provide a link to the page so the rest of us can educate ourselves?

Literally FULL hospitals? To educate you, full ICU departments with covid patients (most of which just so happen to be unvaccinated these days. Weird I know.) is our major concern. That and the morgues at the hospital. Show me some data displaying that this isn't correct. Honestly, all I really know is locally to me, I'll admit, but from what I've seen otherwise, it didn't paint a different picture. Covid hospital stats

Is a full ICU something we really want to test? Are y'all aware that most if not all that have covid that go to ICU, which may hold less than 20 depending on demographic of the hospital, do not make it back out favorable when they are in there because of covid? Where do the other patients that have something other than covid and need a vent or ICU care go if there is not room for them? Another hospital? Think about it, even if there are ICU beds in another hospital is taking the time to move the patient to another hospital if a patient really needs ICU care something we want to do?

I know, I get it, you have stated and seemingly couldn't care less because ONLY less than 1% of the overall population with covid die and not your family, friends, etc.... Not a big deal in your little circle

Your "facts" seem sometimes faulty and manipulated by YOU. You seem to only present and/or approve "facts" that allow you to think you are thinking appropriately in the way you already thought and refuse to think there may be other truths or meaning other than how you understood it and then denounce any facts of those that are actually living it, close to living it, or work for a employer that is living it as baseless. I appreciate your opinion, but the way you go about it not so much. You're all about convenience, not true facts it seems to me.

Show me the angry emoji... :). We'll never agree and I am not trying to change the opinion of some like yours on here, just bringing up things to consider for those with a more open mind than what yours seems to be on the subject. I guess we are both right in our own minds, just not collectively. Supercross anyone? ;)
Facts

Old sick people are the most at risk. Including them it doesn't change that, 95% of people have an average of 4 comorbidities. Protect these people at all costs.
Screenshot_20220117-142750_Chrome.jpg

As for hospitals being over loaded, not the case. 51% isn't full.
Screenshot_20220117-143712_Chrome.jpg

This is typical of every year. Don't feed the hysteria. Here are facts.

As for the less than 1%, yes I'm still on board with that. More people die from obesity, smoking and cancer. All 3 are by choice for the most part. And of course, no matter how a person dies, I would be hurt if a family member died. Why wouldn't I be?

John250

PR Founding Father
Scoob, your not correct. Neither is Brandon, Mike Dewine, or Dr. Vanderhoff. They all run around saying that 95% of people hospitalized are unvaccinated. This is absolutely 100% not true. Here are last weeks numbers for Halifax Health, a large health provider in Daytona. The numbers in Florida are the opposite, more vaccinated than unvaccinated. The second is from Jefferson Health provided by Mike Blair. Neither support your thoughts that most people in the hospital are unvaccinated.

Halifax.jpg
Jefferson Health.jpg

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Facts

Old sick people are the most at risk. Including them it doesn't change that, 95% of people have an average of 4 comorbidities. Protect these people at all costs.

As for hospitals being over loaded, not the case. 51% isn't full.
Where does it say peeps with asymptomatic covid do not spread it?

Where are the stats in how full the ICU department is?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Scoob, your not correct. Neither is Brandon, Mike Dewine, or Dr. Vanderhoff. They all run around saying that 95% of people hospitalized are unvaccinated. This is absolutely 100% not true. Here are last weeks numbers for Halifax Health, a large health provider in Daytona. The numbers in Florida are the opposite, more vaccinated than unvaccinated. The second is from Jefferson Health provided by Mike Blair. Neither support your thoughts that most people in the hospital are unvaccinated.
Perfect. Great news that in this hospital the numbers are not what I am seeing daily locally. Any others?

Let's just stop it here. I'm done. MANY others are. You can post all you want, I'm not replying if it is true and not your opinion. I'll resist best I can otherwise.

Dammit Knox...

John250

PR Founding Father
Perfect. Great news that in this hospital the numbers are not what I am seeing daily locally. Any others?

Let's just stop it here. I'm done. MANY others are. You can post all you want, I'm not replying if it is true and not your opinion. I'll resist best I can otherwise.

Dammit Knox...

So, facts are presented to you, and you totally deny them. Guess it does not follow your narrative. Got it.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So, facts are presented to you, and you totally deny them. Guess it does not follow your narrative. Got it.
I did not deny them and you know it John. Again, twisting the facts and reading what you want for you own satisfaction and convenience. Is what you do my friend.

Do you deny my facts presented:
1642450647331.png

Last edited:

Roachy

PR Addict
I will bite one time. Sure there may be rare areas that the unvaccinated are doing ok but rare and doubtful. Talk to people you know in healthcare and they will tell you that the unvaccinated are getting their a***s kicked. Scoob is on track with his thinking. He states that vaccinated can still spread and are not fully protected; the vaccine reduces mortality and severity of illness; most have co-morbidity but not all. 30, 40 40 healthy are dying and yes probably healthier than some of you.
PS: I am not pro mandates

Bill480

PR Addict
Good chance people will end up killing eachother over all this bullshit if everyone stays dug in on each side.

They seem to be doing a pretty good job of killing themselves already

View attachment 74653View attachment 74654

Weird you didn't post this one

1642512886348.png