125ccCombined Classes250
Plus Senior 40Combined Classes202

Additional Results​

Motocross Results

Is this you ?
yes

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I like this side of you Knox. I actually read the entire thing of all the stat posts. I totally agree with the numbers don't lie. I'm a 1+1=2 guy myself. Way behind you on the stats stuff though I can see.

Makes me wonder for the ones that are still active and near the top, how high will they go before it's time to hang up the boots (i.e. ET, AP, etc.).

Also, what do the overall points in the premier class look like if we look at the last decade? It was absolutely a sport dominated by CA back in the day I would think. Still may be today, but I would figure not so far apart percentage wise.

Good stuff! I'm a fan!

Has Hand raced in the Premier (450) class and got a point?
Last 10 years:
133 total guys
Top ten:
Eli Tomac2505
Ryan Dungey2038
Ken Roczen1987
Justin Brayton1817
Jason Anderson1714
Justin Barcia1660
Chad Reed1559
Marvin Musquin1488
Cooper Webb1436
Blake Baggett1305

Top 5 locations:
CA
21​
FL
11​
France
7​
TX
7​
aus
5​
CO
5​

Ohio has just 3

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Last 10 years:
133 total guys
Top ten:
Eli Tomac2505
Ryan Dungey2038
Ken Roczen1987
Justin Brayton1817
Jason Anderson1714
Justin Barcia1660
Chad Reed1559
Marvin Musquin1488
Cooper Webb1436
Blake Baggett1305

Top 5 locations:
CA
21​
FL
11​
France
7​
TX
7​
aus
5​
CO
5​

Ohio has just 3
Cool. I know where to get my MX stats now. :)

John250

PR Founding Father
Man, already guys are falling. AC has a 3rd degree AC Speration. Cooper out. Jett out. Nichols hurt. McAdoo, Reynolds and Forkner all starting season banged up and hurt. These guys kill themselves before the season even gets going.

hershey

PR Elite
Man, already guys are falling. AC has a 3rd degree AC Speration. Cooper out. Jett out. Nichols hurt. McAdoo, Reynolds and Forkner all starting season banged up and hurt. These guys kill themselves before the season even gets going.
Jett isn't out, just banged up enough to move to East coast.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Jett isn't out, just banged up enough to move to East coast.
Yeah, who couldn't ride with a fractured rib? Those heal up quick and never give you issues if you do not let them heal up before getting back on the bike. Get some heart Jett! Besides, them guys are just riding the bike around the track. No big deal...(sarcasm)

I get what your saying..., but I say for all practical purposes, he's "out", wouldn't be able to compete at his top level for the championship, and would be potentially a disappointment for his fans and riders if went before it was 100% healed. If he was in the premier class, he'd be riding I'd bet.

MXA said:
Team Honda HRC rider Jett Lawrence sustained a cracked rib on his left side in a crash while training at The Compound in Florida on December 27. The Australian was diagnosed the following day at B3 Medical in Tampa, Florida, and after taking a week off, he still wasn’t 100 percent when he tried riding in California on January 3. With the Anaheim 1 250SX West Region opener set to take place this Saturday, the team has decided to have Jett and teammate/brother Hunter Lawrence trade regions.

John250

PR Founding Father
Wimps. I broke 3 ribs and tore up my hip good (lucky was not broke), and went to Biketoberfest and rode my harley for a week the next week! Man up! It was tough, but i rode through the pain, lol.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Hey, I tried to race a moto about 40 minutes after breaking and dislocating ribs this year. Jett will be fine by east coast. Lol

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hell no.......these new kids drink micro beers, and crap. It's America, just give me a silver bullet.
I'm in your pit. ;)

Although I do like me an occasional frothy chocolatey goodness in a tasty porter or stout. Bad for the race program though... Just sayin'...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Anyone see Friese is on a 250? I remember us all chatting about him on occasion last year... Wonder if he'll be involved in the same shenanigans on the 250?

John250

PR Founding Father
Anyone see Friese is on a 250? I remember us all chatting about him on occasion last year... Wonder if he'll be involved in the same shenanigans on the 250?
Friese is a solid top 5 guy on a 250. I look for him to podium several races this year for sure. And on the east coast he is racing 450s.