Rigs. Small trucks, towing, vans. etc

Scoob

PR Founding Father
hmm…

2 kids
2 dogs

running out of space in the largest truck cabs. I might have to go the c class toy hauler route…
I feel you, dang kids lol.
Spencer only reason I'm back at the track this last year....well, granted, the years of absence may have had something to do with him as well, but I think he'll keep me at the track now for more years than I might have been otherwise...

I get it though. The double cab pickup is a tight fit with wife, kid, and 2.25 dogs of which 1 hates riding in the car. Hoping the k2500 suburban will let him see and give him a little more room to roam, but we'll see. Also see if the set up pulls the toy hauler better than the double cab with the 5.3 which does OK...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Let’s start with getting you to ride some next year.
I’m telling you the only way that’s happening is if there’s a rig parked somewhere that’s got the comforts of home otherwise I’ll just get an earful and I’ve been gone all day and the kids are just too much to handle. Or otherwise if there’s not a comfortable place at the track then I get to hear wait you have to race two times? Oh and then you pick two classes so wait wait a minute you have to race four races? I’m ready to go I’ve been ready to go for a few hours now…

I probably got a better chance of getting them all interested if I parked my ass at TV land for the majority of the next year while they get adapted to that lifestyle then I can probably coax them into traveling more…