2022 SUPERCROSS POINT STANDINGS AFTER ROUND 3 OF 17

Scoob

PR Founding Father
#1 plate on Eli's Yamaha should look good! <link

It's been awhile since I have seen ET3 that happy on the podium...especially for a distant 2nd place. I think he's in the mix and riding consistent. He'll get a win soon. Of course Anderson, barring a mechanical, would've had his 2nd win I feel. As long as Eli and Jason keep rocking it, I'll be happy to some extent.

John250

PR Founding Father
Watch out if Tomac has the points lead after round 3. He is Dungey like. Knows what it takes to be there in the end. I think it comes down to Tomac and Webb. Anderson could be in the mix as well. DF 14 was getting alot of trash talk online. Hell he has been one of the only ones moving forward the last two weeks. He is fast. Needs a start.

hershey

PR Elite
What's with the Kawi 450? The same happened to Eli also. I haven't seen an explanation of what happened any where

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Watch out if Tomac has the points lead after round 3. He is Dungey like. Knows what it takes to be there in the end. I think it comes down to Tomac and Webb. Anderson could be in the mix as well. DF 14 was getting alot of trash talk online. Hell he has been one of the only ones moving forward the last two weeks. He is fast. Needs a start.
If Tomac was Dungey like, he'd have 4 championships...
What's with the Kawi 450? The same happened to Eli also. I haven't seen an explanation of what happened any where
I was thinking the same thing. We'll never know unless someone has someone on the inside...then they'll be shot... ???
They suck.
You're funny. At that level, any of those bikes would run circles around anything you've had. I'd even take one of the yellow bikes...lol, Suzuki holeshoted in 250's...

John250

PR Founding Father
Scoob, about the only bikes we've seen with a mechanical were Tomac's and Andersons in 3 years. AP had one, but it was because a rock broke something, not a true mechanical.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I remember tomacs bike at mxdn; smoking. All the way around the track while the mxgp guys were putting him over a minute down, floating over that wet sand like they were riding on clouds. (Prado and coldenhoff )

hershey

PR Elite
AC out for remainder of SX. Saw post by RacerX and MXA
Yep, ruined his knee. Just another thing proving that social media popularity keeps these guys on a ride. How many pro seasons has he actually made it though without injury ? 1?

trent56mx

PR Addict
Yep, ruined his knee. Just another thing proving that social media popularity keeps these guys on a ride. How many pro seasons has he actually made it though without injury ? 1?
Winning a 250 MX championship might be a factor. Or setting fastest practice times in SX more than anyone else last year.

I thought you liked the fast guys that crashed a lot.

Probably 1 season without injury. They hire for elite speed, possibility of winning.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Scoob, about the only bikes we've seen with a mechanical were Tomac's and Andersons in 3 years. AP had one, but it was because a rock broke something, not a true mechanical.
Yeah, bikes are crap. 2 failures in 3 years. Let's call then Kawasuckies...lol You funny man John Boy... ;)

I see your point though man. I mean, Tomac's issues a few years back is where my head went with Anderson's failure over the past weekend. In the end, I do not attribute it to the bike as much as do the optimal set up of these bikes. These factory bikes aren't built like ours. Built for ultimate performance not longevity. Basically to make it through a night is the only concern because they are just going to rebuild them entirely during the week...sometimes they miss... In that, I don't get the radiator issue. Somebody in the pits jacked something up. They might need another mechanic for A2. Get your MMI resume ready...

Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Ok it’s 2022. They should consult formula 1 on metric and data collection. Those guys could figure out how to get Anderson to win and have the bike blow up before it got to the podium but only AFTER the checkered flag.

k01

PR Elite
Anderson has looked like Tomac on best days coming through the pack on the green bike. Tomac looks like he may have found the upper extent of the blue bikes abilities, unless something changes.

hershey

PR Elite
Winning a 250 MX championship might be a factor. Or setting fastest practice times in SX more than anyone else last year.

I thought you liked the fast guys that crashed a lot.

Probably 1 season without injury. They hire for elite speed, possibility of winning.
So 1 championship in how many years? He has injured himself every single other season he has been pro to where he doesn't finish. They hire riders that can either win or be in the fight, if you're not riding you can't do either. His popularity on social media drives revenue to kawasaki, not his placing at the races. Riders like Wilson and Barcia are good examples of top tier guys who don't regularly get podiums yet continue to get elite rides. It's their social media placing that drives sales for sponsors keeping them on elite teams.

Who said I didn't like AC? Very exciting to watch and his YouTube page is awesome.

John250

PR Founding Father
Jett Reynolds and Ryder Difransico have been the other two Kawasaki Protégé like AC was as a kid. If AC can't put things together, I look for one of those two guys to replace AC.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
AC is from the same graduating class as - Cooper Webb ....... All through the mini ranks AC was gaining more limelight simply because of the Team Green exposure.

Both being in the same graduating class with Jace Owen, Aaron Plessinger, Thomas Covington, Jordan Smith, Justin Hill, Joey Savatgy, Luke Renzland

Ron505

PR Founding Father
^^^Interesting that it seems like AP has been around longer than any of them. Maybe just longer in the big boy class?