2022 SUPERCROSS POINT STANDINGS AFTER ROUND 3 OF 17

Vet261

PR Addict
I've always felt like AC's body has betrayed him.

Remember when he was on minis he was really small. To the point people were saying he's too small to race big bikes as a professional.

Then suddenly he goes through a massive growth spurt and becomes one of the taller riders! I believe that sudden growth first made him uncoordinated trying to learn his new body and second made him a little more fragile.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I've always felt like AC's body has betrayed him.

Remember when he was on minis he was really small. To the point people were saying he's too small to race big bikes as a professional.

Then suddenly he goes through a massive growth spurt and becomes one of the taller riders! I believe that sudden growth first made him uncoordinated trying to learn his new body and second made him a little more fragile.
Hard to say. He's definitely coordinated enough to go fast, but I guess you're not saying that as much as not being able to be coordinated enough to put the body in a good spot when the bike isn't? I mean, I can't say anything about the shoulder separation, but the tweak to his knee was nothing big really, he just came down on it "wrong". He didn't even crash really, just got out of shape, saved it.....just not his knee.

Major bummer. Kid is fast, but can't stay healthy. He'll be one of the fastest that never was it seems...

Vet261

PR Addict
He's definitely coordinated enough to go fast, but I guess you're not saying that as much as not being able to be coordinated enough to put the body in a good spot when the bike isn't?
I'm saying several years back when he went through a sudden growth spurt he had to relearn his coordination. He crashed constantly back then.

hershey

PR Elite
Hard to say. He's definitely coordinated enough to go fast, but I guess you're not saying that as much as not being able to be coordinated enough to put the body in a good spot when the bike isn't? I mean, I can't say anything about the shoulder separation, but the tweak to his knee was nothing big really, he just came down on it "wrong". He didn't even crash really, just got out of shape, saved it.....just not his knee.

Major bummer. Kid is fast, but can't stay healthy. He'll be one of the fastest that never was it seems...
The tweak to his knee was nothing really???

It ended his season at round 3, that's a big deal.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
The tweak to his knee was nothing really???

It ended his season at round 3, that's a big deal.
Damn man....when you freaking going to learn how to read what I mean not what you want it to mean so you can make some jackwad comment???....

The incident that caused the injury....didn't seem to be a big deal...geesh!...

Somehow this will turn into a thread talking about....never mind...

hershey

PR Elite
Damn man....when you freaking going to learn how to read what I mean not what you want it to mean so you can make some jackwad comment???....

The incident that caused the injury....didn't seem to be a big deal...geesh!...

Somehow this will turn into a thread talking about....never mind...
Guess I read it wrong.