Where’s everyone riding ?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
They grow asparagus around them parts of Michigan
- Need a lot of water in the first stage -
Cherries 2 hours north I know...nice dunes to play on as well. Corn struggles for knee high in July in 'dem parts of the cuntry...

We got roasted at the baseball diamonds just down the road from BC. Wanted to hit 62. A part of me hoped we lost our first in tournament game Saturday night so we could hit 62 Sunday, but we ended up winning the tournament undefeated, so I'll take it. Hoping to hit 62 here in a couple weeks and maybe a week night moto practice here and there other than the home practice track...

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Cherries 2 hours north I know...nice dunes to play on as well. Corn struggles for knee high in July in 'dem parts of the cuntry...

We got roasted at the baseball diamonds just down the road from BC. Wanted to hit 62. A part of me hoped we lost our first in tournament game Saturday night so we could hit 62 Sunday, but we ended up winning the tournament undefeated, so I'll take it. Hoping to hit 62 here in a couple weeks and maybe a week night moto practice here and there other than the home practice track...
Congrats on the Tournie win!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Current forecast shows some light rain Sunday, hoping to talk his mom into letting him ride Sunday if grear's is open, and it's raining we will go there. If the forecast clears up we will probably check to see what other tracks are open. I know he wants to get back to OIR.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I guess my secret is out....I'm really surprised anyone was still doing a 4-5 lap morning practice or even the old 2 practice format.......It does make it nice starting motos at 9-9:30. I think I started doing that in about 2015-16. The perception of the day completely changes. Shshhh, dont tell him we do the riders meeting before practice.
They don’t got it even close to as dialed as you do your program but something to build off for sure

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Current forecast shows some light rain Sunday, hoping to talk his mom into letting him ride Sunday if grear's is open, and it's raining we will go there. If the forecast clears up we will probably check to see what other tracks are open. I know he wants to get back to OIR.
I have never been to grears but looking like I’m going to go practice this weekend and might check it out

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hoping to hit 62 tonight. First regular season game on Saturday at noon then little league Clippers game event on Sunday... It will be so much easier to ride come June 19th...lol.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So went to briarcliff today and only got two sessions in before heading home cause Mother’s Day. But man I was one of the first ones on the track and it was so good. It was prime and right before I left it was getting nice and rough and huge crowd. Big thanks to Jeremy for helping me out with a stripped bolt on my bike too. Can’t wait for regionals at bcliff

hershey

PR Elite
See! Not nearly as big of an a*****e as you guys think!!
I think on average your statement is true for most all people on the net that are accused of being an a*****e. Take Knox for example, met him in person more than a few times. More reserved and would give you the shirt off his back.

JO and I have a brutal history on here but he has always been personable and helpful any time we've been there. Especially when my 5th wheel burned and someone took a dump on my enclosed trailer. lmao

John250

PR Founding Father
I think on average your statement is true for most all people on the net that are accused of being an a*****e. Take Knox for example, met him in person more than a few times. More reserved and would give you the shirt off his back.

JO and I have a brutal history on here but he has always been personable and helpful any time we've been there. Especially when my 5th wheel burned and someone took a dump on my enclosed trailer. lmao
Except he's the one that took the dump on your fender.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Except he's the one that took the dump on your fender.
There have been times I would have seriously thought about it, and I have a terribly bad fading memory for as young as I am, but I honestly would think id remember that. So I cant claim that one.