ME Vet Regional Championships

Meister

PR Founding Father
I was jumping it in all my motos and i was literally jumping the bumps going up to it then rolling it on real hard on the face
I just won't do it in traffic. Lol. You'll understand one day youngin.. lol.. I did it on my 2nd hot lap Sunday morning in the mud tho which was sketch.. In the moto Sunday I only had two laps where I was far enough behind Furno and Corcoran that I could safely try it and Greg captured that pic.

John250

PR Founding Father
20210728_125405.jpg
20210728_125523.jpg

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
I honestly would love to know how Grewe can take off work and travel and race 24/7. Because that seems to be his life really.

I would think that Kawi is picking up his racing tab, but I dont know for sure. I do know that back when suzuki had a big am team, there were many of their elite riders getting a check for racing budgets from them.

Advertising expense in form of a visa credit card can cover just about anything nowadays while keeping the accountants happy.

John250

PR Founding Father
I would think that Kawi is picking up his racing tab, but I dont know for sure. I do know that back when suzuki had a big am team, there were many of their elite riders getting a check for racing budgets from them.

Advertising expense in form of a visa credit card can cover just about anything nowadays while keeping the accountants happy.
I've heard he is just on a team green plan, nothing special. No one's paying for a 50 year old to race.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I started next to grewe in my last moto. That was fuckin cool. One drop 30 bc and 45+

had a helluva battle with 79 machine. Loy. He was on my right. Grewe on my left. Grewe towed me right to the first turn in my last moto. Loy passed me second lap. Stayed on him and I got him on the third and we pushed it the whole time. He got me the first moto. Man was that fun and holy s**t do those 45+ guys rip.

Grewe is 57. saw him for 3 corners, heard him for 4. After that he was like a ghost.