• B679EE5A-349B-4F40-B904-E9C5177CD857.jpeg
    B679EE5A-349B-4F40-B904-E9C5177CD857.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 118
  • F5989C4D-E827-441B-8382-13434145A521.jpeg
    F5989C4D-E827-441B-8382-13434145A521.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 123

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Looks good and should be super fun we will find out in a little over a week. Saturday should be super cool with the pros racing

John250

PR Founding Father
So who all is going to race CTMXs featured event? Scott has put tons of effort and money into this event. All new motocross track, new supercross track, new starting gate.

He also just announced Chad Reed is confirmed to be coming to race, which is very cool.

Hope Ohio racers come out and support the race and make it a huge success.

Meister

PR Founding Father
So who all is going to race CTMXs featured event? Scott has put tons of effort and money into this event. All new motocross track, new supercross track, new starting gate.

He also just announced Chad Reed is confirmed to be coming to race, which is very cool.

Hope Ohio racers come out and support the race and make it a huge success.

Not able to make it happen during the week at this time. I feel like the dates chosen are going to make it challenging for him. End of regional season and just before Lorettas. I could be wrong, and hope I am.

hershey

PR Elite
Not able to make it happen during the week at this time. I feel like the dates chosen are going to make it challenging for him. End of regional season and just before Lorettas. I could be wrong, and hope I am.
Yeah, Red Bud national right there too. Poor timing for sure, on top of that he just shot himself in the foot with his regional. That was a marketing nightmare for this race.

hershey

PR Elite
Well all the timing and bitching aside …I hope he gets a amazing turnout and everything works out for the guy ..Looks like he put in crazy money into this! And it’s in Ohio and could become a premier event In the amateur scene.
I dont think anyone would disagree with you. Like I said earlier, the guy has heart and is super nice.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Looks too cool. Something I'd love to hit. Just too much schnit happening with too little focus...well, on MX/SX anywho. I never count myself out although I should more often... ;)

Toddco327

PR Addict
The one thing I’ve learned in moto is that moto people are crazy. They will show up. They will do whatever it takes to make it happen. They will drive and ride under any situation. Their motorhome could need a new engine on Friday. They will stay up all night, put in a new motor and be at the track Saturday AM. I’m excited to see how it goes.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I really do hope it takes off. How BA would it be to have an am nat in Ohio that's the real deal like mini os. Literally the only reason I just rode a regional was because it was close and in Ohio. I think I said it before tho, I can't pin point a good date for it any better than the date they went with.

John250

PR Founding Father
I really do hope it takes off. How BA would it be to have an am nat in Ohio that's the real deal like mini os. Literally the only reason I just rode a regional was because it was close and in Ohio. I think I said it before tho, I can't pin point a good date for it any better than the date they went with.
The other date was in September, and with school and what not, I just don't think that would work. June was in the middle of the regionals. So I think other than having Red Bud 5 to 6 hours away, that is the only conflict with the event. $10,000 pro purse for both SX and MX. Local A riders should be showing up.

Toddco327

PR Addict
The other date was in September, and with school and what not, I just don't think that would work. June was in the middle of the regionals. So I think other than having Red Bud 5 to 6 hours away, that is the only conflict with the event. $10,000 pro purse for both SX and MX. Local A riders should be showing up.
Red Bud is the weekend of the 4th. The pro races are the following weekend at Chili. And some might not make the trek to Southwick since the following weekend is Millville. So you might have a few guys who would rather cash in on Chili and save a few bucks from driving half way across the country to just drive back again.

hershey

PR Elite
But the pros don't pay the bills, it's the other 98% of us. My only point is with the holiday weekend, red bud and regionlas just finishing up it might be bad timing. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Mini Os is a week off school and it's packed so I do t think Sept would have been bad

stumpy823

PR Member
I will be there supporting but still fat and out of shape. Not a whole lot different than when Ponca was week before Loretta’s. If you didn’t qualify and miss this event it will be a mistake we need something like this in our area for once. Have mini O’s and Daytona amateur Sx south world vet in California and Loretta’s in Tennessee. We need this to have big turnout

John250

PR Founding Father
I will be there supporting but still fat and out of shape. Not a whole lot different than when Ponca was week before Loretta’s. If you didn’t qualify and miss this event it will be a mistake we need something like this in our area for once. Have mini O’s and Daytona amateur Sx south world vet in California and Loretta’s in Tennessee. We need this to have big turnout
Agree. I hope alot show up. Not many pre registered.