Chili town supercross ?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Love the sell us your boat add at the bottom...lol.

Yeah, decent chance of rain all week really. Didn't end up getting the rain they intended us to last night. Got a decent amount last night. My roads are soaked this morning, but a decent distance between me and Chilitown.... I'll have to look at the radar to guess what they got... Hope track drains better than it did before. If they brought in a lot of sand, they may be OK...probably not.

John250

PR Founding Father
First gate drop on the Chilitown Classic Supercross. Matthew pulled the holeshot. The rain needs to stop.

FB_IMG_1657139056215.jpg

663dad

PR Addict
Supercross track is holding up nice with all the rain, we had a 30 min delay today due to lighting, got re racked and ran three heats a
then came a down pour. We should get through the heats and all the mains tomorrow. Friday is calling for rain in the afternoon for motocross practice, Saturday and Sunday looks sweet. The motocross track has been sealed all week, and yes there is plenty of drainage. The motocross track is wide and has big jumps with great flow should make for some great racing.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I went out today first practice and yes it was a little greasy and there were a few puddles but the sand to the dirt they added made it able to take a lot of rain along with it being hard pack underneath. Track is super fun and flows very well. The rhythms are very easy and forgiving but you can go big and you can go small depending on your riding style. Everything is super easy to jump. My heats today didn’t go so hot after pulling the holeshot moto one I went down in a sweeper after the finish just front gave out. Then other class I had a bad start and just finally started finding my flow. Then last moto I was riding best I have all day figuring out how to race the track and last lap tried to block pass a dude and didn’t expect him to come down and I nailed him.
Learned a lot today. Racing supercross is gnarly the aggressive you gotta ride with is totally different than moto and that’s what I was struggling with all day but none of the heats matter it all matters tomorrow in the mains.

John250

PR Founding Father
Look at the amount of riders in each class, no surprise they put multiple classes on the gate.
Disappointing for sure. Hope tons pour in for the motocross this weekend. Scott put tons of effort and lots of money into this event. Disappointing that more people right here in Ohio are not participating.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Learned a lot today. Racing supercross is gnarly the aggressive you gotta ride with is totally different than moto and that’s what I was struggling with all day but none of the heats matter it all matters tomorrow in the mains.
Sic, I've always felt that way too.
You think, "once I get all the jumps, this is going to be easier than MX"
No so - it's got it's own Gnarr.
Waldo had a little track in the back that kicked my ass and Daytona....well, is Daytona !!!

Good luck - !
Thanks for the updates !