Battle for Ohio R2

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Next weekend is Battle for Ohio!!!! Last chance to race/ride the National/Regional layout. We will have pitbike races Saturday night for the bike guys at 7pm on the remaining C track area. The final race of the year at Briarcliff! Double Points!
BFO 22.jpg

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Wish you luck for winning tournament or losing so you can race?
Haha, I was expecting that question when I wrote it. Great question and I do not know the answer. Just in general I guess...lol

Thing is, looking like were out more than in at this point. Typical I know.

Crazy tourney just doing pool play/seeding games Thursday-Saturday, of which we play Saturday morning OF COURSE vs. Thursday or Friday evening which would let us to at least practice Saturday, then seeded tournament starts Sunday. Without signing up for Sunday @ BC and "hoping" we loose early, we'd be lucky to make 2nd moto...possibly 1st. Of course, we'd miss the mandatory riders meeting so.... ;)

UGH, guess we're out. Could make PW class Saturday night, but...guess we'll see. Damn baseball anyway... He's having a good time and I am as well I guess, just bummed on the moto front.

Was telling Spencer it looks like he'll be out of the points for the Battle series and he was thinking he wouldn't be able to make it to the banquet. He started getting upset, but I told him about the Saturday Night series he still may have a chance and a small chance on the Overall Series, although being we only have one race in this season it's a long shot there, he calmed down a little.

Should have skipped the last game of the regular season and made Battle #1. Easy to say that now as it's not an option. Laters.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Gate Sheet for this weekend!

We will be using transponders this weekend. Escore will be onsite to rent transponders if you do not currently have one. You will need to bring one to sign up.

Pitbike/Quad and Stacyc Races Saturday evening as the Quad/PW50 race program winds down. Sign up at 7:00pm!

Battle Info Sheet_Front2022.jpg

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Lots of questions about transponder rentals, but here are the basics:

Each transponder requires the racer to leave $115 for a cash transaction. When the transponder is returned at the end of racing you will receive $100 back. If you use a credit card, your card will be charged $20 up front. If you do not return the transponder at the end of the event you will then be charged an additional $100. Please return your transponders. So basically its a $15 if your using cash, and $20 for CC.

NQ1965

PR Elite
I keep reading of the "National layout" , so what does the track layout look like these days?
It's been a long spell since we've been to the Cliff.
Any overview's, drone footages, or GoPro's?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Now neither of these videos include the c track portion that gets added to the race track but it gives you an idea of how we run it now