Battle for Ohio R2

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Come out to battle this weekend and every bowl of ice cream purchased from Kirke’s Homemade Ice cream will enter you into a drawing for a 1992 corvette!! He and his wife are celebrating their anniversary from 1992, so why not give away 1992 corvette.

E2A77500-5184-4060-AB3A-42BA96A70366.jpeg

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
The national layout is the normal layout but a few corners and a straight away and some rollers and a wall on the c track that adds about 30 seconds

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Below are the class lists for racing this weekend. Two of the new Battle series classes will run on Saturday is the 50 oil Injected and E bike classes. So if you have a 50 oil injected, a PW50 or an Ebike 50, then you will race Saturday with the ATV Program. All other dirt bikes race Sunday.

2022 BC Battle Sat Racing Class List.jpg
2022 BC Battle Sun Racing Class List.jpg

MX955

PitRacer Pro
Below are the class lists for racing this weekend. Two of the new Battle series classes will run on Saturday is the 50 oil Injected and E bike classes. So if you have a 50 oil injected, a PW50 or an Ebike 50, then you will race Saturday with the ATV Program. All other dirt bikes race Sunday.

View attachment 76383View attachment 76384
Jeremy, serious question…have you ever thought about posting a running order early? At all the Western NY MX races I go to you get a flyer when you come in the gate Friday night with all the info of what is going on and a tentative race order for Sunday. I personally love this and think it’s a great idea!
They always run the PW class first at all events and mix up the running order each week.
1657748981607.jpeg

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Jeremy, serious question…have you ever thought about posting a running order early? At all the Western NY MX races I go to you get a flyer when you come in the gate Friday night with all the info of what is going on and a tentative race order for Sunday. I personally love this and think it’s a great idea!
They always run the PW class first at all events and mix up the running order each week.
View attachment 76390
You need to convince Connie, not my department

Toddco327

PR Addict
That’s Connie’s dept for sure. She is the Queen. Few things I’ve noticed and seen is sometimes you have to split a class. A lot of times C class. 43 riders you gotta split then run consi. Also sometimes people run multiple classes and you can’t put Plus 40 and Plus 50 together. Then sometimes you can. Also they try to take into consideration the running of back to back classes and try to give people a moto to get back up and staged since a lot of times as the class is finishing up the gate has already dropped on the next moto. There is a lot that goes into it so people can get the most out of their race day.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah dammit, I am going to be pissed! I am guessing we are totally out, even for Saturday night. Probably be playing ball. Oh well, have fun all. Think of me...lol.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Pitbike/Pitquad/Stacyc/Golf Carts!!! Track will consist of the parts of the C track that will not be part of the race track, possibly even a piece of woods loop thrown in the there!!! You might consider cancelling all commitments and come down Saturday!

PITBIKE 22.jpg

Meister

PR Founding Father
You guys think moto dry camping is a rip off...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220714-114639.png
    Screenshot_20220714-114639.png
    383.8 KB · Views: 83

Toddco327

PR Addict
Complaint number 1. “I’m in C class I’m not running with A”

Split the class! Lol

Attachments

• 30F9B368-4478-45C4-81B6-7327163B044B.jpeg
    30F9B368-4478-45C4-81B6-7327163B044B.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 55