2022 AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Maybe not, but you guys seem to be missing the fact that the gates are still full and most of the kids still want and are glad to be there. Even the "older" kids. I am not sure why you geezers are griping about this. Y'all is reminding me of Grumpy Old Men...lol.
Best MOTO vacation on the planet

Toddco327

PR Addict
Just looking over results and a lot of Ohio guys are doing good!

Opliger and Pape were 25 and 26 respectively.
Talon Robertson got 4th In shaft drive.
Micha Grubbs got 7th in 125C and 5th in 250C.
Seth Shull got 27 in 250B limited.
Mitch got 3rd in 450B
Reece Clason got 25th in 450B
Carter Gray got 10th in 65 7-9
Caden Weinzheir got 22nd in 85
Blake Presdee 25th in miniSR 2

in 125jr Fauser took 4th and Wheaton took 12th. Those 2 battled it out at Malvern for the area qualifier. Fauser was super fast.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
DAAE056B-DBCA-4250-8F26-B7C4F3612721.jpeg
F9C7FBC5-C329-449B-BFE6-FB27F0EAA0B1.jpeg

jfalat

PR Addict
Just looking over results and a lot of Ohio guys are doing good!

Opliger and Pape were 25 and 26 respectively.
Talon Robertson got 4th In shaft drive.
Micha Grubbs got 7th in 125C and 5th in 250C.
Seth Shull got 27 in 250B limited.
Mitch got 3rd in 450B
Reece Clason got 25th in 450B
Carter Gray got 10th in 65 7-9
Caden Weinzheir got 22nd in 85
Blake Presdee 25th in miniSR 2

in 125jr Fauser took 4th and Wheaton took 12th. Those 2 battled it out at Malvern for the area qualifier. Fauser was super fast.
Looks like Silvers got 19th…

Meister

PR Founding Father
Brown is playing by the rules MX Sports set up. Until there is a Pro Vet class nothing will change. Just my opinion but classes at the "amateur" nationals should be amateur.
I know he's within the rules. It's just silly tho. He wants titles he should be in a vet pro class or pro sport. Win pro sport at his age, that's some bragging rights. What he's doing now is golf clap type stuff. Yay. Congrats. You're beating guys half your age that haven't ever obtained half the skill set. Great job, Mr factory paid amateur pro trainer ex champion dude. Alessi too. I hope he doesn't win a championship.

John250

PR Founding Father
Alessi didn't seem to have the speed in Open Pro Sport. Think the kids have him covered.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Thanks guys. Rode that 40+ moto from about the 3rd lap stuck in a low gear, and by the end was milking a fried fried clutch in order to not dnf. Everything is good now. 30+ i faded at the end from holding my breathe running like 11/12, will fix that too haha.
You did really awesome considering you were stuck in a gear! Good luck in M2 & M3.

John250

PR Founding Father
Looking over the entry list. Total of 10 Suzukis entered. I think a majority were all vets with the exception of a couple A riders. Crazy how the brand has pretty much faded away.