The new East Fork MX

John250

PR Founding Father
Wow. Everyone needs to check out east fork. Not sure where Scott got all the dirt but talk about going big. Check it out this weekend.

Post by Scott Plessinger:
Well everyone here is the new @eastfork_mx with millions of tons of dirt moved and built this place is a dirt bikers dream land if this place doesn’t blow your dress up I don’t know what will! It’s time to unleash on it this weekend! Thanks to @402mx_402trails for all their hard work with Chillitown and here at East Fork #buckeyeseriesmx @raceohiomx Let’s Go!

FB_IMG_1659644764486.jpg
FB_IMG_1659644761522.jpg
FB_IMG_1659644757921.jpg
FB_IMG_1659644755099.jpg
FB_IMG_1659644752280.jpg
FB_IMG_1659644749479.jpg
FB_IMG_1659644746687.jpg
FB_IMG_1659644743464.jpg
FB_IMG_1659644740301.jpg

That looks incredible! Are these events practice Saturday and race Sunday? I cannot find the race day schedule anywhere

Last edited:
Wow. Everyone needs to check out east fork. Not sure where Scott got all the dirt but talk about going big. Check it out this weekend.

Post by Scott Plessinger:
Well everyone here is the new @eastfork_mx with millions of tons of dirt moved and built this place is a dirt bikers dream land if this place doesn’t blow your dress up I don’t know what will! It’s time to unleash on it this weekend! Thanks to @402mx_402trails for all their hard work with Chillitown and here at East Fork #buckeyeseriesmx @raceohiomx Let’s Go!

View attachment 76641View attachment 76642View attachment 76643View attachment 76644View attachment 76645View attachment 76646View attachment 76647View attachment 76648View attachment 76649
John the dirt came from left parking area just before the creek. This area was mostly hill area and people parked at bottom now it’s a little flat now

September 17th and 18th should be huge. Can Scott get 800 riders to show up at East Fork for the Battle? How awesome would that be? Those OMA guys need to make a trip south to SW Ohio.
That's when we'll plan to check it out...even though we missed rounds 1 and 2... Looks like fun!

Looks amazing!!! Seems like it would be hard to water with how everything is built up vs the natural elevation. Not saying anything bad. Could just be the picture and how I’m looking at it. Looks like it’s fun tho.

Weather doesnt look the best this weekend but this weekend it’s practice Saturday and race Sunday. Next weekend is a double header race Saturday and Sunday and I believe he’s going to run some practice Friday in the afternoon. Place is going to be insane. Going to be so sick to have a national caliber track 30 minutes from the house. Can’t wait

Here is a video that just shows you how much dirt has been moved!! Watching the video it reminds me of Florida Track and Trails.

Where do you find updates? He has a tendency to cancel and I can't find anything about the race even.

Looks amazing!!! Seems like it would be hard to water with how everything is built up vs the natural elevation. Not saying anything bad. Could just be the picture and how I’m looking at it. Looks like it’s fun tho.
Todd,
Scott has added a water cannon on top of one his water trucks, so watering the top of jumps should not be an issue.

Last edited:
Weather looks Iike crap

DAY 8/5​

80°Hi
RealFeel® 88°
Very Warm
RealFeel Shade™ 85°
Very Warm
8/5
Considerable clouds and humid with a couple of thunderstorms; slow-moving thunderstorms can bring flooding downpours
Max UV Index4 Moderate
WindSSE 7 mph
Wind Gusts15 mph
Probability of Precipitation96%
Probability of Thunderstorms58%
Precipitation0.49 in
Rain0.49 in
Hours of Precipitation4
Hours of Rain4
Cloud Cover95%

MORNING

AFTERNOON

NIGHT​

70°Lo
RealFeel® 70°
Pleasant
8/5
Mostly cloudy, warm and humid
WindSSE 6 mph
Wind Gusts7 mph
Probability of Precipitation25%
Probability of Thunderstorms6%
Precipitation0.00 in
Cloud Cover92%

DAY 8/6​

84°
RealFeel® 92°
Hot
RealFeel Shade™ 89°
Very Warm
8/6
Partly sunny and humid with a heavy thunderstorm
WindSSW 8 mph
Wind Gusts15 mph
Humidity79%
Dew Point74°
Probability of Precipitation55%
Precipitation 0.15 in
Rain 0.15 in
Cloud Cover 69%
Visibility 9 m

DAY 8/7​

AY​

85°Hi
RealFeel® 96°
Hot
RealFeel Shade™ 91°
Hot
8/7
Humid with intervals of clouds and sunshine; an afternoon thunderstorm
Max UV Index6 High
WindSW 8 mph
Wind Gusts14 mph
Probability of Precipitation 55%
Probability of Thunderstorms 33%
Precipitation0.05 in
Rain0.05 in
Hours of Precipitation 0.5
Hours of Rain 0.5
Cloud Cover 66%

The track needed the rain today, if we do not get any additional rain tonight Scott will be watering the track.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm worried about the Friday and Saturday thunderstorms. Friday says heavy rains could bring flooding lol.

Scott cancels eastfork regularly because of rain and his parking don't mix. We want to leave today around 3, I'd hate to get there and find out it's canceled

Back