Grears GP by MERP - Course Preview

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Any plan of going across the stream and into the single track area of the woods
After beans we shan’t be crossing any streams. Hahaha.

We kept this one on the same side of the valley as the track - the creek crossings are a big gamble and we didn’t want to take that risk this weekend. We are planning to come back to Grears next and tap into the trail on the other side.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I was so hoping you were going through that open barn after the downhill out of the woods!

I really do need to try one.. but.. I have to admit (or be honest in sharing MY opinion).. the amount of trees still deters me a little.. I already know I'm a sissy... Lol

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Meister just do it. You’ll like it.

Jack your promoting this right. Super excited to try one soon.

My schedule just didn’t let it happen this year. Wish I could hit this one but I’m in South Korea. They don’t race dirtbikes in this country. Or sell any cool accessories like hats or stickers or anything.

D0344D4F-D02D-4261-A602-E966EBB8F44F.jpeg

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I was so hoping you were going through that open barn after the downhill out of the woods!

I really do need to try one.. but.. I have to admit (or be honest in sharing MY opinion).. the amount of trees still deters me a little.. I already know I'm a sissy... Lol
Give it a try.
My kid never rode in the woods before beside taking the pitter in to grears trails. He absolutely loved racing merp gp.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict

We had the barn on the schedule but our sign up ladies formed a union and shot us down. Sign up is in that barn and they were concerned with noise - don’t blame them. We need them a lot more than they need us so we obliged. Lol

The off-road guys are eating us up on Facebook for being too wide. Meister you’re an excellent rider give yourself some credit - the trees ain’t bad. Rip off the bandaid let’s do it!

hershey

PR Elite
We had the barn on the schedule but our sign up ladies formed a union and shot us down. Sign up is in that barn and they were concerned with noise - don’t blame them. We need them a lot more than they need us so we obliged. Lol

The off-road guys are eating us up on Facebook for being too wide. Meister you’re an excellent rider give yourself some credit - the trees ain’t bad. Rip off the bandaid let’s do it!
Being a gp and trying to attract the MX crowd, they have to be wide. Keep up the good work and don't cave! Lol

Toddco327

PR Addict
Meister just do it. You’ll like it.

Jack your promoting this right. Super excited to try one soon.

My schedule just didn’t let it happen this year. Wish I could hit this one but I’m in South Korea. They don’t race dirtbikes in this country. Or sell any cool accessories like hats or stickers or anything.

View attachment 76775
Is that a European carryall? Maybe you can bring your Murse to MERP next year! Scoot scoot!

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Was really hoping we’d be on the Far East side of the trails. Fun single track in there with nice quick elevation changes and the best part, the creek crossing, right up a nice steep hill, and boom onto the turn track. Either way this looks really fun, and super fast, wish it were tighter in some areas

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Was really hoping we’d be on the Far East side of the trails. Fun single track in there with nice quick elevation changes and the best part, the creek crossing, right up a nice steep hill, and boom onto the turn track. Either way this looks really fun, and super fast, wish it were tighter in some areas
Yeah the creek crossing and that hill climb really scared us off. I think we burnt some bridges with riders at beans with our creek crossing - which started out about 18 inches wide little stream and ended up being triple clamp deep in some spots.

Next year we plan to tap into those trails with a bridge but this year we absolutely went with the safe play to keep everything on the same side of the creek as the track.

Last edited: