The big debut!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I’m not certain that people understand just how truly large of a step it is to go from factory supported amatuer to factory supported pro.

He got bit by something incredibly technical. And he walked away from it. That will surely start to mold his pro career. I have a feeling he’s learning how to manage emotions in whatever position he is on the track. And when his pitboard says 15 he’s used to blazing through the pack in a lap. Well that won’t happen in the pros. He will learn to manage the entire moto with incremental improvements.

hershey

PR Elite
You’re missing the point but whatever! Enjoyed the racing today. Excited to see the tomac vs. herlings 1 on 1 in 2023. Hopefully at the Stewart compound! 100000$ up for grap! Yep this is what moto is coming to! Love it!
I hope it actually happens !

hershey

PR Elite
Carlisle please do us all a favor and maybe take a nap.
Why? He is doing what the board is here for.
I’m not certain that people understand just how truly large of a step it is to go from factory supported amatuer to factory supported pro.

He got bit by something incredibly technical. And he walked away from it. That will surely start to mold his pro career. I have a feeling he’s learning how to manage emotions in whatever position he is on the track. And when his pitboard says 15 he’s used to blazing through the pack in a lap. Well that won’t happen in the pros. He will learn to manage the entire moto with incremental improvements.

He is. But I have to laugh, so many people thought he was going to come in and top 5. History proves that is extremely rare, I figured he would do about what he did. He found out real quick how hard it is to hang with the big dogs. If they teach him right, he will be just fine.

John250

PR Founding Father
I don't think the bike locked up at all. I think any mechanical issues were caused by the crash. Could be the next Austin crash my brains out forkner.

hershey

PR Elite
I don't think the bike locked up at all. I think any mechanical issues were caused by the crash. Could be the next Austin crash my brains out forkner.
He said on social media that it was all him, not the bike. I don't think he will be that way, he normally is smooth.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
That’s like one of the most technical skips in all of motocross. The risk reward is just what you witnessed. To do that lap after lap the entire Moto and avoid getting bitten… That’s generally impossible for the majority of even professionals.

weaver658

PR Member
I saw him almost have a big one on the jump after the holeshot corner. He also said he had no rear brake which would explain something. He is young and will figure it out. I am not necessarily a fan of him or star racing, but he’ll be a champ one day.

hershey

PR Elite
That’s like one of the most technical skips in all of motocross. The risk reward is just what you witnessed. To do that lap after lap the entire Moto and avoid getting bitten… That’s generally impossible for the majority of even professionals.
Lmao....the top guys all did it all moto. Technical yes, impossible for thr top guys all day...no.

trent56mx

PR Addict
Lmao....the top guys all did it all moto. Technical yes, impossible for thr top guys all day...no.
You have the sections mixed up there Smithers. They were hopping over that roller gradually turning right, before the bridge. He crashed on a straight section of the track.

NOWA

PR Member
We watched the entire weekend. Moto Combined and the National

Simple the kid has talent but the media hip is just to much. wish him the best of luck.

- His brakes never failed. Every lap we saw him using them in one section basically coming to stand still then blitz a corner. Another social media stunt
- Hayden and his Father even watched Chance Hymas skip the same section. I should of taken a picture as they were pointing how Chance was attacking the section.
Here is the video of Chance

Chance was on fire!

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Really thought it was gonna be another Tomac style startup career, I wanted to see a holeshot first moto! This jump section whipped Deano's ass a few years back, it will be changed soon, I hope.

That crash or not, he didn't have it. Gonna be a long start till he gets going now. He's got his tail tucked between the legs after that weekend.