The big debut!

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Didn't Ryder D get a top 5 finish? I think Deegan will do good at Ironman, top 10 for sure. He has more than a few laps on that track and its familiar territory. Like Caupp said his lap times at LL were a good pace above everyone else.

@hershey I think you can get up to 40 points or something like that before having to stay full time pro. There is a set number on it, im not sure of the exact though.

Mercer

PR Member
Wh
If you think so. I don’t think the anticipation is even close. I watched Stewart’s debut to see him win. He had that kind of pure, raw talent speed. “Cheaterboy” isn’t even close to that! If you know moto then you know he isn’t even close to top 5 speed! The only reason there is any anticipation is because of his dad! Pumping all this hype up for nothing! Living through your kids is not ok!
What makes him a “cheaterboy”? Does his dad ride the bike, and twist the throttle for him?

Haiden will be 8-14 both motos.

hershey

PR Elite
I have no problem with either of them, I've got an issue with Star yamaha.

Brian is a down to earth guy, you meet him at the track and he will talk to you like he's known you for years.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I like that article it really shows that the first race doesn’t matter at all. The pressure is on him for sure. But only one top dude has ever won his first race out of the article there and that was tomac. Still saying he might be top 10 but top 15 for sure

John250

PR Founding Father
Brian became the master at promotion during the heyday of freestyle and the metal mulisha. He then took those X Games success and translated that into Monster sponsorship that put him in Off Road trophy trucks etc.

Along comes the wife, kids and YouTube. He figured out early on, that pimping every waking moment of his kids lives sold videos and T shirts. He built a brand. Anything wrong with it? It's capitalism at it's best. I personally think it's a little much, I mean damn near everything but taking a crap is on YouTube or tik Tok everyday.

Has it worked? Yep. Look at where tik Tok queen Hailee is. Monster money bought her a seat in a Nascar Truck. At that level you bring a sponsor or your not getting a ride. Does she have the skills? Absolutely not. She has the skill set to drive a late model on a short track some where, and her results are proving that. She is a tik Tok star and pretty face, not a driver.

Haiden. He has speed. No denying that. He is the one in the family that will have the most success eventually. We will see if little brother has the same results.

Brian's wife.......she better slow down on the Botox, she is getting a little scarey looking.

DC817

PR Addict
I’m going to say he goes 8-15 on the day. I thought the kid might’ve been overhyped from all the YouTube stuff but after seeing him destroy everyone at the combine race at Red Bud, you could for sure tell he’s the real deal. I would call a top 10 in one of the motos a successful weekend coming straight from the B classes.

Vet261

PR Addict
1-1

BELIEVE THE HYPE v2

10.04.399-e1524872613540.jpg

Carlisle

PR Member
I have no problem with either of them, I've got an issue with Star yamaha.

Brian is a down to earth guy, you meet him at the track and he will talk to you like he's known you for years.
He’s a good guy huh! I don’t see him trying to help the kid who had to turn in all 5 of his Yamahas just because he wanted to buy cheaterboys bike at Loretta’s! It’s water under the bridge for dickhead deegan!!! Meanwhile the kid who was going by the rule book is the only one paying the price! Yep! He’s a great guy!

Carlisle

PR Member
Wh

What makes him a “cheaterboy”? Does his dad ride the bike, and twist the throttle for him?

Haiden will be 8-14 both motos.
Like I said, he will pay the price of his father’s decision’s, comments, etc! Read everything before you comment! I’m not gonna repeat myself!!!!

hershey

PR Elite
He’s a good guy huh! I don’t see him trying to help the kid who had to turn in all 5 of his Yamahas just because he wanted to buy cheaterboys bike at Loretta’s! It’s water under the bridge for dickhead deegan!!! Meanwhile the kid who was going by the rule book is the only one paying the price! Yep! He’s a great guy!
Wasn't his call, that's all on Star racing.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Looking like about 2-3 seconds off the leader of 250 a. I think ironman is one of the worst tracks in practice though it is just a muddy mess. Definitely more of a racer track in the motos than in practcie

hershey

PR Elite
I was close, DNF - 25. He tried hanging with the big boys first moto and came up short on a really technical double.

Carlisle

PR Member
Wasn't his call, that's all on Star racing.
You’re missing the point but whatever! Enjoyed the racing today. Excited to see the tomac vs. herlings 1 on 1 in 2023. Hopefully at the Stewart compound! 100000$ up for grap! Yep this is what moto is coming to! Love it!