True colors

k01

PR Elite
aff176315016632c7cb40ca0ccc042db_500x0.jpg

Vote in person in November.

NQ1965

PR Elite
And to you conservatives, don't panic or over-react when we get some opposition posts back. They may just be doing the best they can.
This is a "No Bullies Zone". :D

k01

PR Elite
For the record, I am laughing at the lefts' inability to meme. Keep up the good work bill. See you in November :)
They just don't get it. In this case the staging is totally lost on them. Their memes only play on the simplest of levels but then believe that they have made some profound point...

hershey

PR Elite
I have to say I'm surprised, I've seen some traditionally left news outlets not happy with Bidens tone in that speech. Glad to see that most have seen this speech for what it was, a move to totalitarianism.

NQ1965

PR Elite
I have to say I'm surprised, I've seen some traditionally left news outlets not happy with Bidens tone in that speech. Glad to see that most have seen this speech for what it was, a move to totalitarianism.
I picked up on as well. Didn't score well on optics or speech substance.
And then next day clean-up is always a bad sign.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Popped up on facebook.
Immediately, I thought how ironic......... the biggest "hate crimes" taking place right now is the DOJ-Department Of Justice, the FBI, the House Judiciary Committee, Media of the Left.... and last but certainly not least the Democrat Members of Congress hatred, targeting, harassment and attacks on past President Donald Trump and all who support him. As to be expected, the responses to the posting are hilarious.

============================================

1663153120244.png

Last edited:

k01

PR Elite
Popped up on facebook.
Immediately, I thought how ironic......... the biggest "hate crimes" taking place right now is the DOJ-Department Of Justice, the FBI, the House Judiciary Committee, Media of the Left.... and last but certainly not least the Democrat Members of Congress hatred, targeting, harassment and attacks on past President Donald Trump and all who support him. As to be expected, the responses to the posting are hilarious.

============================================

View attachment 77059
PM on FB much?

dmx153

PR Founding Father

Texas House Rep, Chip Roy Completely Explodes At Democrats On House Floor Over Omnibus​

JUST IN: Chip Roy Completely Explodes At Democrats On House Floor Over Omnibus - YouTube

'One Of The Most Shameful Acts I've Ever Seen': McCarthy Rips Dems In Epic House Floor Remarks​

'One Of The Most Shameful Acts I've Ever Seen': McCarthy Rips Dems In Epic House Floor Remarks - YouTube
I get it but it's all lip service. Nothing happens except their pockets get more full and ours get more empty. Our government steals from us, has zero accountability, and also has no remorse in doing so. Sure they will scream to the heavens about how the American people deserve answers or deserve better but we never get either one.