True colors

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
At least it’s still mostly to the point where it can be ignored. But it’s getting closer and closer to that really it being the case.
They keep FAFO with fuel and commodities people gonna eventually wake up once they’re broke cold and hungry. Pitchforks hay and lighters are cheap.

k01

PR Elite
At least it’s still mostly to the point where it can be ignored. But it’s getting closer and closer to that really it being the case.
They keep FAFO with fuel and commodities people gonna eventually wake up once they’re broke cold and hungry. Pitchforks hay and lighters are cheap.
37992f668a44fdbf73b7af57799da07a_500x0.jpg

This is difficult to ignore. The lower left quadrant of the graph is the place not to be and even in the worst of times, our country has never been in this territory. But then the USA has never before experienced a spurious administration like the big guy's.
FbnMimfWYAA9A6n.jpg

NQ1965

PR Elite
View attachment 77785
This is difficult to ignore. The lower left quadrant of the graph is the place not to be and even in the worst of times, our country has never been in this territory. But then the USA has never before experienced a spurious administration like the big guy's.
View attachment 77786
1672511667807.png

WOW!
I've been hearing this in various financial news reports but seeing it like this is stunning.

It also turns normal retirement investing strategies upside down, as for years they've preached that bond value increases help offset when stocks take a hit. And I know that I'm not alone on here when I say that our current political BIPARTISAN economic policies (BIPARTISAN because both parties get the blame for this mess), has set my retirement accounts back at least three years, while my remaining number of full-time employment years are dwindling.

I've long thought that when it gets to the point that the wealthy and powerful people of this country begin losing money, that Biden's days become shortly numbered, very simply because they WILL NOT stand for losing their fortunes due this corrupt incompetent idiot, and those that surround him. Unless of course they have a back-up plan utilizing illegal insider trading (think-Pelosi), War profiteering, and stealing middle-class retirement funds by manipulating the market, Pirating corporations through venture capitalism, and hedge funding.

So, again I ask.......................What's it going to take for Americans to get pissed off enough to scream IN UNITY that enough is enough?

Last edited:

k01

PR Elite
KO1 and I talking in the pits at Action Sports AHRMA race June 24, 2012

Mark wearing his "SOS - AMERICA-Sick of Spending" T-shirt.................If we had only known what was coming and how bad it would get!
Like minded racers at an AHRMA national, that t-shirt was appreciated. The CC races that weekend gave me my first experience with electronic transponder scoring and unfortunately demonstrated how machine race results, like today's machine voting results, can be easily manipulated. Lol

NQ1965

PR Elite
Watching this House Speaker nomination process unfold, I have to say that I'm siding with the House member holdouts against McCarthy. I realize what is at stake here, but to not cave under pressure against McCarthy is again, exactly what we saw in TRUMP running for the Presidency. Everybody knows that McCarthy is a solid member of the closed-door clique of Republican manipulators. He's part of the swamp that Trump exposed. Right along with McConnell and many other senior members.

If you'll excuse me for another FOX clip, I think this guy sums it up best.

This is an opportunity to change the way DC works: Russ Vought​

NQ1965

PR Elite
Jim Jordan please.
I'm with you in that I believe Jordan would be a good House Soldier for the job.
What I fear is whoever would get the nomination and vote would be a John Boehner and Paul Ryan scenario all over again. He would attract and draw the absolute worst corrupt establishment sniper fire that the Dems and Rhino's could muster together. In short, because he's a non-conformist, they'd F**k his eyes out at every opportunity and from every direction. Just like they did Trump.

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
Watching this House Speaker nomination process unfold, I have to say that I'm siding with the House member holdouts against McCarthy. I realize what is at stake here, but to not cave under pressure against McCarthy is again, exactly what we saw in TRUMP running for the Presidency. Everybody knows that McCarthy is a solid member of the closed-door clique of Republican manipulators. He's part of the swamp that Trump exposed. Right along with McConnell and many other senior members.

If you'll excuse me for another FOX clip, I think this guy sums it up best.

This is an opportunity to change the way DC works: Russ Vought​

Trump backed McCarthy. The problem is nobody else is going to get anything done. Jordan is a good guy but he is too stubborn to work out deals. McCarthy is shady but has still done good work. The real worry is if he gets dem votes to keep him, then he will be strapped to help them more.

NQ1965

PR Elite
You bring up good points.
Looks to me that Trump is only backing McCarthy at this time as a means of hedging his bet for re-election. It's a calculated move. Trump is no fan of Kevin McCarthy, but he absolutely wants the House committees to tear into the Biden administration, all of their department stooges, as well as corrupt Democrat House and Senate members for complicity in all of these scandals and the mess's they've created, including the Hunter Scandal, which in turn will lay the groundwork for the Trump campaign team going into 2024.
For bonus points: He wants revenge for the Mar-a-Lago Invasion.

But let's not forget, Trump is all about draining the swamp, calling out the corruption and holding those accountable, even if we have to shut down the government to do it. In his mind, may just be the exact chain of events to make MAGA happen.

Trump maybe publicly supporting McCarthy, truth is, he hates McCarthy, McConnell, and many other House and Senate lifers.

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
You bring up good points.
Looks to me that Trump is only backing McCarthy at this time as a means of hedging his bet for re-election. It's a calculated move. Trump is no fan of Andrew McCarthy, but he absolutely wants the House committees to tear into the Biden administration, all of their department stooges, as well as corrupt Democrat House and Senate members for complicity in all of these scandals and the mess's they've created, including the Hunter Scandal, which in turn will lay the groundwork for the Trump campaign team going into 2024.
For bonus points: He wants revenge for the Mar-a-Lago Invasion.

But let's not forget, Trump is all about draining the swamp, calling out the corruption and holding those accountable, even if we have to shut down the government to do it. In his mind, may just be the exact chain of events to make MAGA happen.

Trump maybe publicly supporting McCarthy, truth is, he hates McCarthy, McConnell, and many other House and Senate lifers.
For sure. But a 2024 Trump run is a loser. Too many Republicans are sour on him, the media has done a great job of painting him in a negative light despite how good the country ran under him and these things have turned many independents against him. They really are the ones that win the elections.

It's really crazy to me that you can show people the hard facts of how well the economy, jobs and inflation were due to his policies yet the media has brain washed so many and they can't see it. Currently this country is in shambles, everything is worse off and yet people will tell you that things are better off because Trump is gone.

There isn't one credible reply I've seen yet to the question. "Name just one thing that is better since Biden was elected "

Unreal

NQ1965

PR Elite
It's really crazy to me that you can show people the hard facts of how well the economy, jobs and inflation were due to his policies yet the media has brain washed so many and they can't see it. Currently this country is in shambles, everything is worse off and yet people will tell you that things are better off because Trump is gone.

Trump getting elected, revealed just how far left, extreme, and off the rails the Democrat Party had evolved to over time. They also became VERY POWERFUL in a negative way, and the major prime-time media outlets becoming a propaganda machine of the left is all the proof you need.

Think for a second that if this were not true, and you didn't have the corrupt Democrats, Rhino's, and the extreme left driving the negative media propaganda message, and the media reported actual true and honest journalism on current events. How much differently would public view be towards Trump.

People hated Trump because the Democrats and Media told them to. American people are pretty stupid in that way. They are sheep being led.
So many times I've stressed to people to "stop judging the man on your coddled emotional feelings, and judge him on his merits, policy decisions and results". Yes, he could be a big mouth blow hard at times, but he could be tough as nails too, which is some of what America needs!

hershey

PR Elite
Trump getting elected, revealed just how far left, extreme, and off the rails the Democrat Party had evolved to over time. They also became VERY POWERFUL in a negative way, and the major prime-time media outlets becoming a propaganda machine of the left is all the proof you need.

Think for a second that if this were not true, and you didn't have the corrupt Democrats, Rhino's, and the extreme left driving the negative media propaganda message, and the media reported actual true and honest journalism on current events. How much differently would public view be towards Trump.

People hated Trump because the Democrats and Media told them to. American people are pretty stupid in that way. They are sheep being led.
So many times I've stressed to people to "stop judging the man on your coddled emotional feelings, and judge him on his merits, policy decisions and results". Yes, he could be a big mouth blow hard at times, but he could be tough as nails too, which is some of what America needs!
He was his own worst enemy. But it is true, the country improved in many ways because of his polices. If the media were unbiased like we all wish, he would have been reelected for certain. His policies led to an economic improvement we haven't seen in decades. Maybe more than his polices was the fact that people and businesses believed in him to make it easier for everyone to do business and help everyone improve economically. Consumer confidence was at an all time high, that's probably more important than policy.

Another fascinating turn are the Twitter files. Imagine if that had been Republicans doing that, the media wouldn't have stopped about it, congress would be investigating it and there would be consequences. Instead it's a nothing burger for the media and everyone else. And now the liberals have turned against theor one time poster child for success and climate savior....Elon Musk.

NQ1965

PR Elite
There goes Bill laughing again, no reply. I guess it's easy to laugh but tough to argue the points with facts.
So, Bill.....
Would you care to give us your thoughts on Bidens visit to the El Paso border today?
Was it a purely political move, or genuine interest as part of his responsibilities to the country?

NQ1965

PR Elite
The deep state rulers and decision makers of the Democrat organization have to be furious by now, with Biden's persistent incompetence and foolish ego.
They had to go with the compulsively lying Washington hack as a Democrat Party front man as a last resort, to get control back from Trump and his growing support around the nation. I'm sure they were absolutely puke-worthy disgusted with having to lean on him, but since Hillary crashed and burned so bad, and their bench was pretty much empty, Joe was the only one remaining that was corrupt enough and dense enough to go along with the charade. And not one to fail to fail, Biden is predictively going down in flames now as well.

I think it was former Secretary of Defense - Robert Gates, that revealed an accurate quote from Obama, during the 2nd term of the Obama-Biden administration. Barack: "never underestimate Biden's ability to F**k things up".

Listen to this bumbling idiot take a situation from BAD to Worse, when his instructions were clear and simple: Just go out, read the damn card we gave you, take no questions, turn, and leave the room. And the jerk-wad even hosed that up!

(click link)
‘What were you thinking?’: Biden reacts to classified documents found in Delaware home - YouTube

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
With each new Biden screwup, McCarthy and House Republicans align committees to further expose and address issues and scandals the country has been subjected to over the last 6+ years, you can now watch the Democrats, Biden administration, cabinet members, as well as their propaganda media, go in defensive damage control mode.
Spin, deflect, evade and cloud up the story and narrative are their directives now, and you can watch it in real time. In fact, this would be a good time for a new national emergency or crises to redirect attention and focus off their criminal conduct.

Once again, their REAL character as a political organization is being revealed. And I use the word "organization" because they are no longer serving the wishes of the grass roots of the party, as much as they are serving their special interest groups, lobbyist, political and foreign allies-in-crime. It's organized crime at the highest level.

And talk about Hate Group............ Their hatred towards Trump and all who support him and his ideals, runs deep to their core and they're committed to it at all costs. Their obsession and determination with total control, power and wealth is disastrously dividing the country beyond recovery. We're in for a wild ride!

Agree or disagree, it's just my simple-minded dumbass observation and I hope I am wrong. :confused:

Last edited: