2023 OHIO Motocross Schedule

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Some drastic changes, but sometimes less is more. True outdoor tracks. No nights. 2 Series: Faircross and the Ohio Motocross Championship Series. I'm hoping to add one more track in there, but I'm not married to it.
2023 OMA Schedule.jpg

I like the schedule it actually flows good with the Buckeye series. Might not make it up north at all besides the oma

See, Pitracer isn't nearly as bad as FB.

Amazing isn't it?
You do have this correct, its like a bomb went off over there.....people asking why the comments arent in order, cameron moore making some backhanded comment about Jason's picture being the profile pic, which I'm not really sure what he meant, quad riders bitching, bike riders bitching, bitches bitching, DHDS01 getting a surly jab in there, and all i started thinking about was this post from Robin:

Rocket Post.jpg

I dont think his post had much to do with it. Lol but it's a great post!
I read it as if Robin was just kinda done with everything, reached critical mass, ready to break s**t. I guess the FB has me approaching that point. No i did not mean literally or that his post directly had anything to do with whats occurring over there.

I was reading on there and they’re ruthless. I liked the JO comeback “ if you put as much energy in complaining about where you ride you might actually get better” or something of that language it was funny
I always say something of the sort to the worthless SOB's at the Just Over Broke (J.O.B.). If they would work have as hard working as they do trying to get out of work, the wouldn't be so overworked...

That definitely pushed the MX schedule to pre-tilt mode on some weekends. And that's without the baseball schedule in there...ugh. We definitely have some choices. One question though, does the LLAQ and the ATV National count towards the "championship"? I mean, doesn't matter to me either way. Was just curioso...

I always say something of the sort to the worthless SOB's at the Just Over Broke (J.O.B.). If they would work have as hard working as they do trying to get out of work, the wouldn't be so overworked...

That definitely pushed the MX schedule to pre-tilt mode on some weekends. And that's without the baseball schedule in there...ugh. We definitely have some choices. One question though, does the LLAQ and the ATV National count towards the "championship"? I mean, doesn't matter to me either way. Was just curioso...
We will award points to the classes that most closely align with classes at the AQ and ATV National. Some classes will differ to greatly and there wont be points for those, but yes, points at both. I will have an equivalency chart prior to each event. having said that, obviously we are not going to try to force people to those races, there will be some throwaways for the championship.

I can't handle all the bs honestly. I deal with s**t in construction daily. Moto is supposed to be my outlet to rid my life of fuckery.

I'll pick a few n ride a few. My kid wants to go somewhere, we may. My to do list is all about fun..

Hopefully Daytona, area 51, motoland, monster mountain, and vet fest have my eye initially. May look into the regional st millville and the vet deal at budds since I've never ridden those two.. Or I'll just stay fat again and start drinking beer again and go ride the dunes in Michigan like scoob used to... Lol

I can't handle all the bs honestly. I deal with s**t in construction daily. Moto is supposed to be my outlet to rid my life of fuckery.

I'll pick a few n ride a few. My kid wants to go somewhere, we may. My to do list is all about fun..

Hopefully Daytona, area 51, motoland, monster mountain, and vet fest have my eye initially. May look into the regional st millville and the vet deal at budds since I've never ridden those two.. Or I'll just stay fat again and start drinking beer again and go ride the dunes in Michigan like scoob used to... Lol
See ya at the Vern bro …You know it and I know it !!!! Everyone loves The Vern ! That’s why the Facebook post blew up ! Haha

Back