2023 OHIO Motocross Schedule

See ya at the Vern bro …You know it and I know it !!!! Everyone loves The Vern ! That’s why the Facebook post blew up ! Haha
For practice maybe.. I can't see at night anymore.. with the huge turn outs that's about to happen, practice might still be going on at dark! Jk lol, 7 more people might come because of no quads lol..

I can't handle all the bs honestly. I deal with s**t in construction daily. Moto is supposed to be my outlet to rid my life of fuckery.

I'll pick a few n ride a few. My kid wants to go somewhere, we may. My to do list is all about fun..

Hopefully Daytona, area 51, motoland, monster mountain, and vet fest have my eye initially. May look into the regional st millville and the vet deal at budds since I've never ridden those two.. Or I'll just stay fat again and start drinking beer again and go ride the dunes in Michigan like scoob used to... Lol
Wow...you called me on the spot there. I missed the dunes. Haven't been there on the bike since I duffed it in 2019. I kinda plan to go back, but July 4th weekend may be out and it's so boring riding by yourself and/or trying to hook up with some 20 some year old buffs to chase. We need to plan a trip. Ultimate outlet. Of course, add in all else with the kids, yada, yada...ugh...

I'm with ya though bro, moto is somewhat limted as there are other things, but still the best outlet away from the stupid people. Sure, there are still stupid peeps in moto, but us cool cats seem to out number them...uh, maybe. ;)

Enjoy it man. I am. Not riding near as much as I want to, but have plans to. When I do not have any of those plans, I'll get worried. :)

I hate and have said it multiple times I don’t like riding at night. To sketchy at race pace one rut can literally ruin you. As that being said I might not make one trip to malvern this year and I usually make it up there 2-3 times

I hate and have said it multiple times I don’t like riding at night. To sketchy at race pace one rut can literally ruin you. As that being said I might not make one trip to malvern this year and I usually make it up there 2-3 times
Why? They have a day race.

Another problem is do I really wanna buy 3 different membership cards if I’m only going to ride one race at one series maybe
I get it but in the big scheme of things, does an extra $25 bucks really matter? Seriously, if that is a reason not to race at a track, you're in the wrong sport lol.

Pretty much every practice track in fla requires a membership card and we rise them only once a year. It's just part of the cost to ride.

Back