So question for you all

hershey

PR Elite
So it occurred to me, on fb and Instagram so many people post about every move they make in life

Including dirt bike riding and racing. I post about riding and racing there but not here. Rarely see any one doing so. Why? I know for me it's basically because no one else does. As a racing site, shouldn't we be discussing racing? Bench racing, race results, experiences not just bashing what's going on.

Why aren't you?

So it occurred to me, on fb and Instagram so many people post about every move they make in life

Including dirt bike riding and racing. I post about riding and racing there but not here. Rarely see any one doing so. Why? I know for me it's basically because no one else does. As a racing site, shouldn't we be discussing racing? Bench racing, race results, experiences not just bashing what's going on.

Why aren't you?
I mean during the race season i feel like more people post on here about racing and such. I don’t really post much racing stuff bc i don’t ride mx anymore and there isn’t too many gncc racers on this forum

Good thought. I know I tend to maybe reply to a post from the track on here if we had a good weekend or experience there. Otherwise, you are right, I just do on Facebook. I do not tend to post negative stuff on Facebook or the tragedies in my life. I guess I keep that more personal personally. I do also comment about our weekend at the races if someone else starts the post and we attended to give our persepective.

Hmm, I dunno, but that does seem what we should maybe be talking about on here...at times. The good stuff. The negative folk are a dime a dozen.

7331CAC0-21E0-43A9-963D-07CE808973C0.jpeg
These bikes really make the sun pop.

Nice new bike Georgie. But that is not blue and what kind of antique material is that frame made of? But is that a left side kick 2 stroke, because I see it is missing a kick starter?

I think Matthew tries to post about the races a lot. Bu those threads don't get much action.

Had a another thought to add...had a 3 page essay written, but I can sum it up in a few words, just keep it positive. There's other forums otherwise.

Nice new bike Georgie. But that is not blue and what kind of antique material is that frame made of? But is that a left side kick 2 stroke, because I see it is missing a kick starter?

I think Matthew tries to post about the races a lot. Bu those threads don't get much action.
if yamaha would get their head outta their ass I'd buy their first FI yz300 with brembo brakes. until then the austrians remain supreme.

Because like 6 people that post here actually race anymore lol..

It's 2022 and everything is a giant dick measuring contest too which doesn't help.

Killer bike George. Was very tempting to go orange again but the suspension reports scared me a little. I'd love to ride a 300 tho.

Gonna give this one a shot. If I can’t get along with it, sending my s**t to pr2 for a kyb conversion.2017 fc250 wp aer I liked
2018 ktm 350sxf wp aer48 never liked
2023 ktm 300sx xp xact we will see…..

Gonna give this one a shot. If I can’t get along with it, sending my s**t to pr2 for a kyb conversion.2017 fc250 wp aer I liked
2018 ktm 350sxf wp aer48 never liked
2023 ktm 300sx xp xact we will see…..
The suspension is good. I’m 5’11 200lbs running 10.8 bar in the forks, haven’t touched clickers yet. I’ve ridden it twice at 62 so far and have yet to bottom out, even when i cased a triple. The bike tracks perfect in the turns, and you don’t getting any pushing feeling from it, it goes where your eyes are looking. I think you’ll really like this suspension on it.

The suspension is good. I’m 5’11 200lbs running 10.8 bar in the forks, haven’t touched clickers yet. I’ve ridden it twice at 62 so far and have yet to bottom out, even when i cased a triple. The bike tracks perfect in the turns, and you don’t getting any pushing feeling from it, it goes where your eyes are looking. I think you’ll really like this suspension on it.
I'm definitely jealous. I'd rather the TC 300 fi even it comes out, but I'm sure I'd like the Katoom as well...

I'm definitely jealous. I'd rather the TC 300 fi even it comes out, but I'm sure I'd like the Katoom as well...
The only difference is the color of the plastic, it’s 1” lower to the ground and has that stupid subframe on it. Save yourself the $ and get the ktm and put husqvarna plastics on it haha

The only difference is the color of the plastic, it’s 1” lower to the ground and has that stupid subframe on it. Save yourself the $ and get the ktm and put husqvarna plastics on it haha
Definitely and option... Sounds like suspension I little softer on the Husky as well.

Back