So question for you all

Definitely and option... Sounds like suspension I little softer on the Husky as well.
All the reviews I've seen on huskys say they handle much different than the ktms based on the subframe and suspension differences. Generally they recommend the Husky for vets.

So it occurred to me, on fb and Instagram so many people post about every move they make in life

Including dirt bike riding and racing. I post about riding and racing there but not here. Rarely see any one doing so. Why? I know for me it's basically because no one else does. As a racing site, shouldn't we be discussing racing? Bench racing, race results, experiences not just bashing what's going on.

Why aren't you?

As one who didn't start racing until his mid 30's, it seems to me, many take riding and racing for granted, particularly if they've been fortunate enough to begin as a kid.

So, I still kind of view racing as an opportunity that I just didn't have before. I would say that I'm even a little (subconciously) protective of my time and position to continue to do it, if that makes sense? I see myself racing well into my elder years and am always quick to point out to others (non-moto folks), the many positive attributes and benefits I gain from the sport.

Of the few times a year that I do get to line up for a race start, I go into it with an intent to pour my best into it, and always look forward to the next great battle to the finish. I get such a HIGH off of it, that last me for a month after it seems, and I'm sure many have noticed that I do like to ramble on about the event for at least a few days after.

It's hard to beat a good race thread with pic's that tell a story, start to finish, of guys, (and gals), racing in all types of weather and conditions, the trials and triumphs. Damn good stuff right there!
And with this, the Pitracer story book, or Journal is sort of written. It's also pretty cool that this forum has a legacy of what.... nearly 25 years?
Proud to be part of it.

Back