Briarcliff GP Race - Pitbike Race - Hog Roast

No memberships. No points. No organization. Fun included. Just a year end fun race for awards. Pitbikery in the afternoon. Good eating all day. Barn burner that evening.

Thoughts?

I would say 'm reasonable close to adding to the Briarcliff 2023 complete schedule.
Actually sounds like a good idea.

If memory serves, from almost 10 years ago, it seemed like the woods sections were too long at one time. Almost like we need to break them up more. That should not be a problem since most of the woods sections from them have been taking up with parking and track expansions. We still have plenty of loop in my opinion, but it will likely be 3 different woods loop areas, each about 1/4-1/2 mile long. So it will favor MX in total length, but I think it still sounds fun to me. Add in some grass tracks areas in the parking lot. I’d like to have about a 6-8 minute lap, but more focused on the fun factor not length.

what’s everyone think about September?

where’s the MERP schedule? I don’t want to start another structure fire on FB.

I'm not too pressed to put out the Briarcliff complete schedule, I have some dealer ride days and other things we are planning. possibly a sx/mx combined event. Just let me know, thanks.

If memory serves, from almost 10 years ago, it seemed like the woods sections were too long at one time. Almost like we need to break them up more. That should not be a problem since most of the woods sections from them have been taking up with parking and track expansions. We still have plenty of loop in my opinion, but it will likely be 3 different woods loop areas, each about 1/4-1/2 mile long. So it will favor MX in total length, but I think it still sounds fun to me. Add in some grass tracks areas in the parking lot. I’d like to have about a 6-8 minute lap, but more focused on the fun factor not length.

what’s everyone think about September?

where’s the MERP schedule? I don’t want to start another structure fire on FB.
I raced your event in 2013 and thought the layout was great. I would try to replicate that again.

I liked the GP as well. Might have to make it out for that one if we don't have a Spencer conflict...lol. Turkey Monster?...lol I think I have retired that drink myself actually. ;) What was the pit bike moto thing we did on the big track that we had to stop and chug a beverage every lap? haha I'll probably since retired from that one as well, but good times for sure....well, from what I recall. :)

The GP was a blast. That season for them were all great. Won that series and JO made my award pink. Yay.

Back