Briarcliff GP Race - Pitbike Race - Hog Roast

I actually rode a bike back then! I remember vividly, I got rev bombed by Gibby and I almost took out the scoring gals down power line hill!

Maybe call it a super cool name like DAVEFEST. Don’t have it too late in the year though,Don’t want those shadows!
I don't have enough parking for the crowd it would attract.....plus I don't think I could order enough rainbow lufa type necklaces. Lets stick with the Briarcliff GP Fest. I still got some DHDS01 signs from a couple years ago, but I'll have to make more stickers.

Make a pitbike trailer race.
LOL

No scoobapokey right?
LOL That is never the plan.

Just the other two dates are less likely. The 30th is Spencer's birthday which would be cool, but there's a Saturday Night Series race that Saturday and the 7th there could be a chance we want to go to one of those scheduled races. Of course, never base it on my attendance as I figure you weren't and will not, but I was just giving my vote, take it as it is. ;) I'd like to make it to Vet Fest again someday, but looking at the schedule this year, not thinking that's going to happen...surprise... ;)

Whats better than a birthday race???? 30th might be in the lead!
Is my thought too. Suppose if we hit all the other Saturday night races we could make it. The biggest thing your even has going for it for me/us is your only about 15/20 minutes away so planning is minimal...lol.

So your running a practice on top of a VIVA race??? Doesn’t seem like teamwork there, especially at the Vern.

I’m leaning towards the 30th, but nothing is concrete on it.
Yet again making no sense at all. VIVA has no event that weekend. Nor do you, Scott or MERP. I actually do care about other tracks and events.

still funny scoob?
Screenshot_20221216-162143_Chrome.jpg

Back