Summit Indoors

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So, with Spencer digging the indoor stuff, I really thought about making these two race weekends. You know, one foot type of stuff here. There seems to be a lot of following up that way and I've read to where it seems a lot have a good time at Summit, so a few questions?

• How does the Friday and Saturday schedules work? With the gap between practice time and mains on Saturday, it leads me to believe there are heat races on Saturday and you just run mains on Friday...???
  • When does pre-registration open up? I assume the week of?
  • Are you allowed to bring campers and stay on the grounds for the duration or do you have to leave the grounds each day Thursday-Saturday?

We got a ways and figure someone would have posted something leading up to it, but you know me, I love to plan to race, etc. although execution lacks a tad... ;)

Thursday at practice you can sign up for classes and get memberships.

Friday is just main events. It goes pretty quick and is super fun. Friday is sometimes a lighter viewing crowd so if grandma and grandpa want to watch it’s a pretty quick and easy way to watch and get the experience.

Saturday is like a normal race day. Qualifiers and LCQ during the morning and early afternoon. Pro practice starts around 2-3pm. Then racing starts around 5pm if I remember correct. You get enough time Saturday to leave if you want and get some food and come back. Chipotle is always busy at that time.

People do bring their campers and spend the weekend. Sometimes is really really cold and other times it’s not so cold but

It's a thing for sure. It's not typical, It's SUMMIT !!!!

You'll have fun Scoober -!

Spencer will totally dig it.

Don't leave anything out - Lock it up ....ANYTIME you leave the pit.

Have fun !!!

It's a thing for sure. It's not typical, It's SUMMIT !!!!

You'll have fun Scoober -!

Spencer will totally dig it.

Don't leave anything out - Lock it up ....ANYTIME you leave the pit.

Have fun !!!
Hmm. Good to know. I am a trusting person until given a reason not to be. Jackwads haven't destroyed my faith in mankind as of yet. They seem to be working on that daily though...lol.

Later bro. Maybe we'll see ya up there. :)

Hang around Akron much and you'll lose all faith in people.... Lol
I get it. I was going to ramble on with a somewhat political tone, but don't want this thread to be taken over with that...

In the end, maybe see you at Summit. It's actually been on the list/calendar every year for some time, but it'll take a little more effort on my part to get there. Looks like I need to add some sort of security to that list as well... ;)

It's really not horrible at summit.. if you park way out in bfe on the north side, maybe.. but as long as you keep your stuff shut and not laying out, you'll probably be fine..

Roman candles, bikes and quads in the stands, power trippin po po, but last year's tire slashers because of +30 battles probably takes the cake.. lol

Last year I literally watched a cop make someone dump out a beer literally two feet from a row of rowdy beer drinkers. I was confused lol..

Go Thursday and get a spot.
Surround yourself with friends vehicles or you will be blocked in, the spectators park like morons and will even block your trailer doors and motor home doors from opening.
Lock up your stuff.

So, with Spencer digging the indoor stuff, I really thought about making these two race weekends. You know, one foot type of stuff here. There seems to be a lot of following up that way and I've read to where it seems a lot have a good time at Summit, so a few questions?

• How does the Friday and Saturday schedules work? With the gap between practice time and mains on Saturday, it leads me to believe there are heat races on Saturday and you just run mains on Friday...???
  • When does pre-registration open up? I assume the week of?
  • Are you allowed to bring campers and stay on the grounds for the duration or do you have to leave the grounds each day Thursday-Saturday?

We got a ways and figure someone would have posted something leading up to it, but you know me, I love to plan to race, etc. although execution lacks a tad... ;)
There’s a reason it’s been around for 33 years …Everyone loves it !!!! Now no quads even better. Hahaha

wow…no quads…the racing is going to go fast unless they still have the 40 different pit bike classes..

I don’t think quads make a difference at this track.

I imagine no 3 wheelers either ? That’s some good spectating…

Scooby-Doo it’s fun. There’s plenty of security there.

Back