Summit Indoors

With the abscence of quads, wonder if the track will be any different or just your typical SUMMIT NATIONALS!

With the abscence of quads, wonder if the track will be any different or just your typical SUMMIT NATIONALS!
"NoT aLlOwEd" to have real berms, so, yeah.

Viva,

Bike catchers in corners and real bowl berms. Punch the rule maker in the mouth who ruined corners at summit. Lol. Make it happen since no 490 pound quad(s)billies will be able to launch to orbit into the stands.

Are the quads truly nuked at summit and fairs?

Nemx had badass bowl turns.flying Squirels ruined that. Couldn’t keep them from exiting the track by jumping through the walls.

Nemx had badass bowl turns.flying Squirels ruined that. Couldn’t keep them from exiting the track by jumping through the walls.
62 is doing it. They're pretty good size though. Not sure how much dirt Summit has to build with. Only mishap I've seen at 62 (I mean not turning vs. squirrels) was a 50 Open rider not turn left into the first straight on the start going right into the concrete wall...just to the right of the hay bales. Luckily he was OK. Guess Jimmy didn't think it possible someone wouldn't turn at all... ???

Holy crap the things I thought that weren’t possible definitely happened. Things I couldnt even think up seemed to happen indoors.

The day we were at 62, 3 people hit the concrete wall. Kind of crazy, probably needs to put some type of protection over the concrete. None of them were injured but still makes you think.

The only way to mitigate all that is just incrementally change after every incident a they come up. They can’t predict the future. I do miss having nemx so damn close.

Take it to the top tier and install nets like SX! Someone is smart enough to come up with a cost effective way to make it happen! Berms that can actually be railed. I remember Katin days where those guys didn't even hardly have to let off!

Back