PR Addict
On the road again

Attachments

• 20230416_063356.jpg
    20230416_063356.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 52

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Dude. The merp race today was awesome! Super fun woods loop, with some tighter sections, and good use of off cambers and the elevation! Congrats to the MERP team for a successful first event of the 2023 season! Had almost what, 500 riders? My brother ended up winning sportsman class and i took 3rd after grabbing the holeshot and throwing away the lead in the second corner. Was dead last and worked me way back to 3rd and took 7th overall.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
These two battled for the entire second race. Jack if you have the timing for the mini 3 race, post it up, I'm curious of their split time. When they finished Logan pulled over waved him over and they sat and talked for a min or two. Was awesome to see the competition between them, then right back to just a couple kids who just had a blast on their dirt bikes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417_070530_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230417_070530_Gallery.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
These two battled for the entire second race. Jack if you have the timing for the mini 3 race, post it up, I'm curious of their split time. When they fished Logan pulled over waved him over and they sat and talked for a min or two. Was awesome to see the competition between them, then right back to just a couple kids who just had a blast on their dirt bikes.
I
B5091DFB-84C2-43F7-B9AC-39B1E700EB24.png

dude!! Talk about down to the wire!

Toddco327

PR Addict
How in the heck did this series get to popular so quickly? There's moto tracks out there that would be ecstatic to have that kind of turn out.
Simple really. They took an idea that people enjoyed and decided to make a series out of it. They took constructive feedback and tuned their idea. They also worked with other tracks and promoters to develop the series. They also came up with a format people liked and finally they put in a ton of work and made it fun. Really everyone wins with MERP! Great to see the success for them!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Simple really. They took an idea that people enjoyed and decided to make a series out of it. They took constructive feedback and tuned their idea. They also worked with other tracks and promoters to develop the series. They also came up with a format people liked and finally they put in a ton of work and made it fun. Really everyone wins with MERP! Great to see the success for them!
Pretty accurate.
It literally got my son back into racing and riding.
Thanks MERP you cost me a bunch of money... lol