2023 MERP Grand-Prix Series

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I agree with that.
Just need to make sure he gets water on the moto parts of the track. Main track plus the big turn track and mini tracks. It was way to dusty to be enjoyable and almost dangerous as you couldn't see in front of you during the race last year.
No turn track this absolutely no turn track this year. Nope nope nope.

We’re going to be working closely with Grears to make sure we have water down and touching up between motos.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Also the pit bike or trail class during the 2pm race is for what ages?

Logan wants to ride a pit bike class, with his buddy that has an xr100, who hasn't raced at all. Doing the 8am pitter with the adults, then 9am 65 is a lot back to back.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Also the pit bike or trail class during the 2pm race is for what ages?

Logan wants to ride a pit bike class, with his buddy that has an xr100, who hasn't raced at all. Doing the 8am pitter with the adults, then 9am 65 is a lot back to back.
Our Pee Wee classes are getting reworked between now and Grears

That will be on the shorter course - and we are going to add some ages to those classes. We have pdubs out there so I don’t think we can have it wide open to all ages.

I’ll let you where that goes and the website will be updated accordingly.

Need to have a meeting with the guys and get that hashed out.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
76F1C405-12EB-4757-8F24-357C2DFAEA7A.jpeg

We had to break down C class into 3 rows of 30 riders…..plus a row of 31 sportsman riders.

Last edited:

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
So each line is its own race then, the fastest time is the over all winner?
As I understand it the first line goes off at 11:00 - then 30 seconds later the second line. So at the end of the race the second line gets that 30 seconds “back” and that determines where they finish. It’s adjusts based on the start time for each row.