2023 MERP Grand-Prix Series

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I did a mud fest sprint enduro. It didn’t destroy my bike. Was really fun. And I got a ton of seat time. Got faster with every test. Despite getting more exhausted.

my brother did the nastiest gncc and finished.

I’d like to do a couple.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Although my s**t was nice at the beginning of the day Vs end of day. 10 tests at around 10 minutes each. First one was so muddy and bad it took me 25 minutes. I came back mad as a hornet. Was packing up to leave and then they made announcement that like half the field didn’t complete the test. Paused for an hour And re routed a section of two. So then I just kept at it. Was real fun. You’d like it Matt. I put just over 2 hours on the bike. Or near 2 between all tests. Got my moneys worth.
CCE1DA7F-BB61-419C-A4D6-3E1E8B884790.jpeg
ED8C93D8-5484-4927-B432-356BF07368C8.jpeg
4A137DCB-BC8C-4C1E-8F0F-D3D0BA9383FE.jpeg
D575854B-320A-4A3A-B35D-D68D148A99AB.jpeg
the end. lol.

Same bike later in the year:
169B801C-40EB-4B77-87DB-F828FD9880A6.jpeg
169B801C-40EB-4B77-87DB-F828FD9880A6.jpeg

Last edited:

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
2E6E72E5-F175-4DCF-B65A-AB3B31B9C6FC.jpeg

Our first silver sponsor and back for 2023 are the boys over at Vert MX Graphics! @vertmxgraphics This year Vert has stepped up big time with support for the MERP GP Series and we’re proud to call them the preferred moto graphics company of the series. Local to the scene Vert has the cleanest designs in the industry - if you’re wanting that factory look or need something full custom. From wild to mild Vert can get your rig dialed in for the 2023 racing season. Companies that are run by motocrossers are simply different. The customer service you get talking from racer to racer is special, when you describe what you’re looking for these guys live and breathe moto and speak our language. Jordan and AJ are just great dudes and they work hard to ensure quick turn around on your products and getting you the graphics you need for your bike.

Vert MX - the choice of Ohio Native and main event regular Logan Karnow!

Get in touch with Vert MX Graphics and get your bike ready for 2023 - clock is ticking, it’s almost time to wave the green flag.

The Crow Canyon GP - April 16th #merpgp #racing #motocross #offroad #gncc #dirtbikes #vertmx #sponsored

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Matt -- you are definitely your Father's son! Haha.
Haha, I felt like I was saying it out loud when I read that! :) hilarious...

It's seat time. Ever wonder why those woods guys come to the MX track and smoke us all in the corners?....

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
C2B08D42-94C8-43C1-8C97-6B9FC08D527F.jpeg

A theme found in our sponsor partners for the 2023 season is that we are supported by companies run by racers - just like ourselves.

Canal Fulton Enterprises is motocross owned and operated and the choice electrical contractor of the MERP GP series. From residential to commercial Dave and his experienced crew of electricians are ready to take on your next project. Service upgrades, lightning conversions, adding sub-panels, emergency service calls, back up power, outdoor lighting and more. Canal Fulton Enterprises is your one stop shop for your electrical contracting needs. Dave has been racing motocross and off-road his entire life and a long time supporter of what we have going on over here at MERP. We’re proud to bring on a diverse sponsor base to serve the needs of our racers on and off the track. Many of you already utilize Dave’s service throughout the summer at the Malvern MX night series - Dave takes care of all of Malvern’s lighting and power system throughout the season!

Get power where you need it - Call Canal Fulton Enterprises and get plugged in today.

The Crow Canyon GP - April 16th #merpgp #racing #motocross #offroad #gncc #dirtbikes #canalfultonenterprises #sponsored

Personal thank you to Dave - he’s been great about giving us feedback and helping us get off the ground last season.

I’ve gotten to know him better seeing him at the races over the past 7 years or so since I came back to moto and he’s come to be a great friend.

He’s motocross through and through.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
C108F41B-8915-4E58-A1D9-37E891D5DB10.jpeg

Based out of Canton, Ohio - Harding's Park Cycle is one of the top dealerships in the state and is back to support the MERP GP Series for 2023! Since 1984 Harding’s has been a huge asset to local racers and supported local racing year after year. A Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda, and Suzuki dealer, the experienced sales and technical staff at Harding’s has what you need to get you to the races. From our earliest days of race promotion - any time we needed support Harding’s Park Cycle has stepped up and we are grateful to have a legacy dealership in our corner helping us promote our races.

For Sales, Service, Parts, and more. It’s Harding’s Park Cycle.

The Crow Canyon GP - April 16th #merpgp #racing #motocross #offroad #gncc #dirtbikes #hardingsparkcycle #sponsored

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
0A32F471-1205-4728-8273-F8B5E9709881.jpeg

Joining the MERP GP series for 2023 is Pit Racer.com! Pit Racer is a one stop location for all information on Ohio’s Motocross scene. Track Updates, Race Schedules, Reviews, Tech Support, Industry 411 and Open Discussion. Pit Racer makes finding places to ride on the weekends easy. Used by Ohio’s top tracks such as Beans Bike Park, Malvern Motocross and Braircliff MX - Pit Racer keeps you from digging through social media posts to find out who's open! On top of that you can join the discussion - a lot of the early workings of the MERP GP series were aired out on Pit Racer. With feedback from the forum members in mind we molded our format, class list and other aspects of our series based on the discussion we had with fellow racers. The Pit Racer Archives are a great place to find some classic stories and photos of Ohio Motocross that you simply cannot find on social media - for race fans and historians you can jump into the time machine and find some memories of yesteryear.