Congrats Mitch Zaremba!

Vet261

PR Addict
New year bring new challenge of moving to A classes, and a new ride with it!

Mitch EBR.jpg

Closest step to getting a factory bike. Wonder how big of a difference the motor is from his other motors by dh1

So I am a little confused about futures now. Since it’s not A and B how do you even get invited. Is it about who you know? Or is it anyone that’s a or b can sign up?

So I am a little confused about futures now. Since it’s not A and B how do you even get invited. Is it about who you know? Or is it anyone that’s a or b can sign up?

It is A and B. For example Casey Cochran is B.
But yes you have to be invited. Essentially you have to be on a recognized team that requests you be added. Same as the MX Combine.

It is A and B. For example Casey Cochran is B.
But yes you have to be invited. Essentially you have to be on a recognized team that requests you be added. Same as the MX Combine.
Wow. So where does that leave a fast privateer to get seen? That's kind of BS. It should be open to the first 44 that sign up and get it down to 22 for the main in the evening. Should not be who you know or what team you're on.

Wow. So where does that leave a fast privateer to get seen? That's kind of BS. It should be open to the first 44 that sign up and get it down to 22 for the main in the evening. Should not be who you know or what team you're on.
It leaves a fast privateer kid outside looking in unless you have connections.
It is kinda BS yeah. But I can see both sides -- they need to make sure the kids are good enough so they belong on the track. It's a little weird because they promote it as showcasing the young talent to the teams, however you basically have to be on a team to get in!

I think there is ways to gauge it for sure. Honestly watching in practice a safety committee could decide pretty quick if someone should be out there. There has got to be some way to actually open it up to keep the playing field fair to privateers. Because there are fast guys out there. Look at someone like Hand or Karnow. Neither were on any team when they started riding SX.

I honestly don’t think they would have amateurs signing up that didn’t think they could do it. I mean me personally if I don’t think I could do good or have never practiced on anything like it I wouldn’t wanna do it

I honestly don’t think they would have amateurs signing up that didn’t think they could do it. I mean me personally if I don’t think I could do good or have never practiced on anything like it I wouldn’t wanna do it
So you don't think we'd have any Ronnie Mac's out there huh? And I'm not talking about the real Ronnie Mac. I'm talking about the Ronnie Mac Ronnie is impersonating... Yeah, maybe not...

So you don't think we'd have any Ronnie Mac's out there huh? And I'm not talking about the real Ronnie Mac. I'm talking about the Ronnie Mac Ronnie is impersonating... Yeah, maybe not...
Honestly I don’t think there would be as big of an issue as you would think. The people who ride futures would be the one who at least have arenacross experience and have enough money to practice on supercross before the race. I think people are smart enough to not sign up if they aren’t capable. I also think that the ama officials can say that anyone that’s 20 seconds off the leaders is automatically cut. Run the heat races during the day then main at night. There for it does give these kids who have zero factory support but train at training facilities year around a chance

So what if they are? They won't qualify for the night show anyway. I guess many of you just don't remember the says when you simply showed up with a pro card and you tried to qualify.

Back