Congrats Mitch Zaremba!

Probably one of the 30 dudes that crashed in the whoops during practice ! Lol
He crashed at Daytona when they had all these tight complicated table tops and he half committed and cased the on of the table and flipped right over the bars it was like in slow motion. That was the most technical Daytona track they have had on amateur day by far

He crashed at Daytona when they had all these tight complicated table tops and he half committed and cased the on of the table and flipped right over the bars it was like in slow motion. That was the most technical Daytona track they have had on amateur day by far

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210309-182806.png
    Screenshot_20210309-182806.png
    899 KB · Views: 140
Saw in Glendale Mitchy was listed as a DNS. Did he get hurt in practice or something?

Met Life, I didn't see his name in the futures.

Haven't seen anything on FB about it. Anyone know, does he have an injury or something?

Saw in Glendale Mitchy was listed as a DNS. Did he get hurt in practice or something?

Met Life, I didn't see his name in the futures.

Haven't seen anything on FB about it. Anyone know, does he have an injury or something?
Yes..made Sat program in AZ qualifying 9 or 10…then Saturday in first time qualifying for gate pick in night show…cased a triple..and went over the bars. Seperated his shoulder and came home for ortho and to rest last week. We didn’t think a good idea to push another SX in NJ with 10 days as shoulder does not work completely like it should.

Decided to limp through a LL area locally while on the mend in hopes can dial things back in time for regionals.

Yes..made Sat program in AZ qualifying 9 or 10…then Saturday in first time qualifying for gate pick in night show…cased a triple..and went over the bars. Seperated his shoulder and came home for ortho and to rest last week. We didn’t think a good idea to push another SX in NJ with 10 days as shoulder does not work completely like it should.

Decided to limp through a LL area locally while on the mend in hopes can dial things back in time for regionals.
Thanks for the update. Wish him the best of luck. We are following his progress.

Separated shoulder game is no joke. Mine still hurts enough I haven't ridden since I did it at Daytona. He's younger, tougher, and way more fit, so hopefully he heals up quickly and continues the journey with success.

Separated shoulder game is no joke. Mine still hurts enough I haven't ridden since I did it at Daytona. He's younger, tougher, and way more fit, so hopefully he heals up quickly and continues the journey with success.
Soft tissue sucks. I almost hate to say I'd rather break a bone than damage soft tissue...I have shoulders and knees that will never be as they were. All my bones are 100%... Well, best I know... Of course, no damage is best. Never was in my game unfortunately back in the day.

Heal up Mitchy. So glad it wasn't anything worse. Thanks for the update x2.

I wouldn’t say he was limp through the AQ. Looked real fast dominating 250 pro and him and kilbarger were going at it in open which is funny to see. Trainer vs trainee.

Back