Detroit SX!

Toddco327

PR Addict
This weekend!!!! Taking my little guy up there. He’s hyped. Also a fellow Pitracer buddy is coming up with us. It’s going to be his sons first SX. I hope the racing is as exciting as last weekend.

Only bummer on Detroit is no pit stuff which would be fun to go to but I guess we will save it for high point. See ya guys out there!!!!

We thought about it, but looks like we're sitting this SX season out. Spencer was bummed last weekend, but is what it is. Nashville still in the future, but doubtful.

Have a great time. I actually like Ford Field as a venue.

I predict a lot of block passing going on...
257681_rd010_detroit_overview05.png

Last edited:
Section 228 for us. Looks like it’s gonna be a good track for racing!!

The trick is to stop about 30min out from Detroit and grab some food. Then drive in, easy peasy. Living on the west side of Cleveland make the drive easy too. Only about 1:45-2hrs away.

The trick is to stop about 30min out from Detroit and grab some food. Then drive in, easy peasy. Living on the west side of Cleveland make the drive easy too. Only about 1:45-2hrs away.
In downtown Indy we always watch qualifying and ride scooters and get food during the break and have plenty of time to ride back and get there before opening ceremonies. Always fun

Twin peaks in southgate. Like maybe 5-10 minutes of I-75. You’ll thank me.

Great time last night. My third sx of the. That’s a rap for 23 for me. Does anyone know why they pump so much fog into the stadium like a hour before opening ceremony’s? I was told it’s to help dim the lights. But that kinda doesn’t make sense.

I believe it is so the lasers can be seen in their entirety rather than just spots on the wall. I was wondering the same thing at Indy until the laser show started.

Had a blast last night! Super exciting racing and made some cool memories. The whole place was bummed AP didn’t win. Ended up talking to one of the guys at race day live and he let my little guy and his buddy sit at the desk.

Attachments

• 993E80DF-EA08-4F29-870B-A78DEFC34FFA.jpeg
    993E80DF-EA08-4F29-870B-A78DEFC34FFA.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 76
Yeah, major bummer for AP. He helped my RM Fantasy points for the week though...lol.

Felt horrible for Aaron. Think the lappers in the corner caused him to take the corner differently and just broke his concentration.

Great racing but why the price gouging with everything? A beer you can buy at the gas station for 2.29 costs 13.29..... Bottle of water for 5.49? T-shirts for 40 bucks?!? WTF? I know things are gonna be more expensive at these things but come on. I just had to complain about something cause it sure wasnt the racing.

Great racing but why the price gouging with everything? A beer you can buy at the gas station for 2.29 costs 13.29..... Bottle of water for 5.49? T-shirts for 40 bucks?!? WTF? I know things are gonna be more expensive at these things but come on. I just had to complain about something cause it sure wasnt the racing.
Yeah bro...need to get out to the stadiums more so. It doesn't make it any better. Just makes you realize it is the dealio. Not a SX thing. It's a stadium thing. Ball sport, motor sport, no matter. Does suck... Just short of highway robbery...lol.

Back