Detroit SX!

It was really fun watching AP click off laps, and watching the interval back to 2nd place. Really bummed for him and the team. But that confidence has to have grown even more!

Yeah bro...need to get out to the stadiums more so. It doesn't make it any better. Just makes you realize it is the dealio. Not a SX thing. It's a stadium thing. Ball sport, motor sport, no matter. Does suck... Just short of highway robbery...lol.
Do to Daytona. Bring in all the water, soda and beer you want. All the food you want. It's awesome. Have a back pack cooler that works great for the races.

Yeah bro...need to get out to the stadiums more so. It doesn't make it any better. Just makes you realize it is the dealio. Not a SX thing. It's a stadium thing. Ball sport, motor sport, no matter. Does suck... Just short of highway robbery...lol.
haha yea i dont get out to those kind of events very often. I was just in shock. I knew it was gonna be more, but i was just in shock.

Do to Daytona. Bring in all the water, soda and beer you want. All the food you want. It's awesome. Have a back pack cooler that works great for the races.
Some day we'll make it... Net year... :)

haha yea i dont get out to those kind of events very often. I was just in shock. I knew it was gonna be more, but i was just in shock.
Dude, I totally get it. We hit a NFL or MLB game here and there throughout the year. It's still a shock to me! ;) Heck, minor league parks like Huntington Park in C'bus are ridiculous. I mean, dime a dog night only gets you so far.... You are still thirsty!!!

Big news. Chase Sexton docked 7 points in his Detroit win. This year those could be huge at the end, with Webb sitting at 225, Eli at 222, and now Sexton at 208.

Yeah, my wife saw that over the weekend. Webb mentioned the jumping on the red cross flag (or yellow). I didn't see it.

Tomac seems to be taking the Dungey approach. In the end, it may pay off. Also may lose him the title. Webb is feeling it. Although, I am somewhat giving Tomac a pass as in Indy, he definitely wasn't 100% and in Detroit he was just trying to not throw it away due to slippery track conditions. His riding style of point and shoot can slip up and bite ya in those conditions...

Should be fun in Seattle!

Yeah, my wife saw that over the weekend. Webb mentioned the jumping on the red cross flag (or yellow). I didn't see it.

Tomac seems to be taking the Dungey approach. In the end, it may pay off. Also may lose him the title. Webb is feeling it. Although, I am somewhat giving Tomac a pass as in Indy, he definitely wasn't 100% and in Detroit he was just trying to not throw it away due to slippery track conditions. His riding style of point and shoot can slip up and bite ya in those conditions...

Should be fun in Seattle!
WEBB will win the title with consistency. When was the last time he was off the podium?

Back