Track changes???!!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Just saw JO posted he’s having practice Sunday. What’s all the changes JO? It’s that time of the year everywhere is making changes. Heard Malvern is making track changes also. Along with many others I’m sure. Fill us in on what’s new !

Completely new section over where there was woods along the powerlines. Some new jumps, some changed jumps. New alignment following the start, and returning the other way at the bottom of the track. Some tighter more technical switch backs. Laps times similar to race layout, but without C track included. Still a draft that needs tweaks, but I like it better myself. I've yet to ride it all prepped and tilled, but to the eye it seems more interesting.

Oh and the triple has a raised higher landing and the double portion has been raised and extended slightly. i also filled in between the take off and the double part so there isn't a drastic drop off for the little kids .

IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_1002.JPG

I like the fill in on the triple. You can case it now!prefer not too but if it happens it wouldn’t be the end of the world

I like the fill in on the triple. You can case it now!prefer not too but if it happens it wouldn’t be the end of the world
Long term plan is to raise the double higher to where the it slopes downward toward the triple landing, I just ran out of readily available dirt. I could possibly steal some from the sides, but i have other irons right now.

I guess question on prep Sunday...and I realize you may not be able to answer this until the rain and the wind pass through....

Are we looking at full on national rip/water/disc or a possible vet type prep due to the new dirt, jumps, etc.? Just trying to gauge the amount of foot peg ruts in the corners and on the jump faces...

All that said, look forward to seeing ya Sunday... ;)

I guess question on prep Sunday...and I realize you may not be able to answer this until the rain and the wind pass through....

Are we looking at full on national rip/water/disc or a possible vet type prep due to the new dirt, jumps, etc.? Just trying to gauge the amount of foot peg ruts in the corners and on the jump faces...

All that said, look forward to seeing ya Sunday... ;)
You are correct, I don't know. I will know more tomorrow afternoon. We don't prep differently for the jumps though......come on. Everything is so packed in though, probably have to rip to avoid typical Ohio prep where its thin on top and slickery concrete floor underneath. IFYKYK.

You are correct, I don't know. I will know more tomorrow afternoon. We don't prep differently for the jumps though......come on. Everything is so packed in though, probably have to rip to avoid typical Ohio prep where it’s thin on top and slickery concrete floor underneath. IFYKYK.
Last few times I’ve been to bcliff it gets brutal. Not in a bad way just gets very rough and honestly really fast. Best dirt and prep in Ohio in my opinion on a consistent basis.

Last few times I’ve been to bcliff it gets brutal. Not in a bad way just gets very rough and honestly really fast. Best dirt and prep in Ohio in my opinion on a consistent basis.
Yeah, it's been awhile since I've been to BC sad to say...especially on a bike. Just trying to gage and prepare how soon I'll pump up and how bad I'll get in the way of myself and others... IDKAWIK... ;)

Guess we'll see... :)

Yeah, it's been awhile since I've been to BC sad to say...especially on a bike. Just trying to gage and prepare how soon I'll pump up and how bad I'll get in the way of myself and others... IDKAWIK... ;)

Guess we'll see... :)
Arm pump by lap two. Track forms up like it should just like a national caliber track. Ruts but safe ones. Chop everywhere but once again safe. Hands and arms will be smoked

Arm pump by lap two. Track forms up like it should just like a national caliber track. Ruts but safe ones. Chop everywhere but once again safe. Hands and arms will be smoked
I think you're giving me a lap or so too many...or are you counting the site lap?

About 3/4” of rain from yesterday morning till early this AM. I’m not too worried. It’s supposed to get really windy and the suns out. I think we will be fine for tomorrow. I’ll know more and post this evening after we work on it this afternoon.

About 3/4” of rain from yesterday morning till early this AM. I’m not too worried. It’s supposed to get really windy and the suns out. I think we will be fine for tomorrow. I’ll know more and post this evening after we work on it this afternoon.
It will be primo tomorrow. Can’t be any muddier than during regional practice that was deep and gnarly. Dirts too good there rain will just help it less watering for you to do

Back