OIR??

I would believe there is something going on or they would be open.. sucks if they go under...
Contrary, they've had hurdles to overcome before and have been successful.
Often times leading to a late opening, early closing or restricted schedule.
I'm hoping this is just another hurdle taking some time to overcome.

Always pissed me off when a track has been some place for decades before almost all of the people trying to close it even lived there. You bought a house near an existing track, deal with it.

What you said.

coming to the nuisance​

Coming to the nuisance refers to a legal doctrine which prevents a party from claiming nuisance if said nuisance was present, and the party knew of that nuisance before they acquired the property subject to the nuisance.

Historically, coming to the nuisance functioned as a complete bar to a nuisance action.

In jurisdictions which have adopted the 2nd restatement of Torts §840D, however, coming to the nuisance does not inherently bar an action for nuisance. In these jurisdictions, a court has discretion in determining whether/to what degree a plaintiff can recover based on the actions and relative fault of both parties.
Coming to the nuisance is similar to the doctrine of assumption of the risk.

So sad what northeast mx has become. I remember so many opportunities to ride at decent tracks. Even tho I live in southeast Mi I still like coming home and riding oir and Malvern.

well this maybe true.. but a little common curtesy to all that have supported them throw the years would be nice..
I'm not surprised by the lack of that at all. Talked to the owner once out there, he was interested in much of anything other than his own thing. Said he didn't care to even let people know he was open other than instagram I think. He claimed he had too many riders already and didn't want more.

He just seemed very indifferent to the whole idea of being open.

I'm not surprised by the lack of that at all. Talked to the owner once out there, he was interested in much of anything other than his own thing. Said he didn't care to even let people know he was open other than instagram I think. He claimed he had too many riders already and didn't want more.

He just seemed very indifferent to the whole idea of being open.
wow that’s sucks. why buy the place if you don’t want to run it..I also never heard of a business say they are getting to much revenue..:rolleyes:

wow that’s sucks. why buy the place if you don’t want to run it..I also never heard of a business say they are getting to much revenue..:rolleyes:
He did not purchase it, just ran the track, thats what i meant by owner. The property owner leases it out cheap so that it can still be used as a track. At least when I discussed it with the property owner it was cheap the first year. If the track goes a year without running a ride, they lose the grandfather clause and no more track.

He did not purchase it, just ran the track, thats what i meant by owner. The property owner leases it out cheap so that it can still be used as a track. At least when I discussed it with the property owner it was cheap the first year. If the track goes a year without running a ride, they lose the grandfather clause and no more track.
Well this maybe the year they lose it…that would suck…

Back