OIR??

I asked Rob Byudos when I saw him at red bud if he knew anything since he is I am assuming friends with the owner. He just kinda shrugged and said you know as much I do. Wanted to ask the hands but they were busy

Screenshot_20230806_124043_Instagram.jpg

Well this is great news

i think i have been there 2 times, place it so cool. what is the story on why they don't have more races? that would be a welcome addition to any of the series that we have in Ohio.

i think i have been there 2 times, place it so cool. what is the story on why they don't have more races? that would be a welcome addition to any of the series that we have in Ohio.
Lots to unload here. Short answer, the owner of the property doesn't promote races or do anything mx related with it. He leases the property to people who will. Previous promoter were the Hand family. Ran it for years and did a great job. The current promoter did Youngstown mx. Not sure the deal why no practice yet but so be it.

Zoning requires at least one event a year or they lose the grandfather allowance to run. Neighbors have ruined it. They aren't allowed more than one event (one day only) every 2 weeks I believe and no camping allowed at all.

Welcome to America where freedom is slowly losing grip. Track has been there since the 50s or 60s but somehow people moving in and building next door is not their own fault.

Lots to unload here. Short answer, the owner of the property doesn't promote races or do anything mx related with it. He leases the property to people who will. Previous promoter were the Hand family. Ran it for years and did a great job. The current promoter did Youngstown mx. Not sure the deal why no practice yet but so be it.

Zoning requires at least one event a year or they lose the grandfather allowance to run. Neighbors have ruined it. They aren't allowed more than one event (one day only) every 2 weeks I believe and no camping allowed at all.

Welcome to America where freedom is slowly losing grip. Track has been there since the 50s or 60s but somehow people moving in and building next door is not their own fault.
Dungey for president 2024

Back