Talk about price gouging

hershey

PR Elite
Who's going to Budds Creek? Hope you weren't planning on premium dry camping spots.
Screenshot_20230518_100031_Chrome.jpg

Well I am glad my back up regional is Millville instead. I’m still waiting for redbud to post prices

I love this! People are going to bitch about all the new and extra fees!! It’s only going to get worse!! The ones that can afford it will, the ones that can’t will just go into more debt!!! Because let’s face it , you can’t tell little Johnny that you can’t afford it. That would crush his dreams!!!!! Welcome back to the Obama yrs!! Get rid of the middle class!!!! Bahaha. F-ing liberals!!! A revolution is coming!!! Y’all can complain all you want, but until you put your foot down nothing is going to change!!!

At first glance I'm a bit confused with no hookups, or I'm assuming no hookups. I am personally too cheap to pay that. I passed on the $300-350 hook up fees at underground. Not that it was too high, just too high for me. Everyone has their price point. Now given how much equipment has gone up, and most of us aren't charging enough to cover the increase. I think I'm a damn fool, if I don't fall in line with Ezra, at my next Regional type event. Especially if his idea sells out. That's probably 8-9k of additional revenue.

How much is parking for normal peasants like myself? Id imagine it isnt much less than the 200.00
Normally the peasant parking or what I've heard called poverty flats is normally just for the gate fee, unless they add a dry camp fee, which is a popular term in the south. At Aonia Pass and Lake Sugar Tree I've paid $60 for a dry camping fee.

Normally the peasant parking or what I've heard called poverty flats is normally just for the gate fee, unless they add a dry camp fee, which is a popular term in the south. At Aonia Pass and Lake Sugar Tree I've paid $60 for a dry camping fee.
Poverty flats, I love it. That's where the party is. "Dry camp fee".... what a scam lol

Next complaint will be from the track owners, " I don't know why noone is coming here?"

Just because inflation is in, doesnt mean you need to be greedy. After seeing this I am even more ready for electric bikes and riding in my backyard!

Next complaint will be from the track owners, " I don't know why noone is coming here?"

Just because inflation is in, doesnt mean you need to be greedy. After seeing this I am even more ready for electric bikes and riding in my backyard!
Yeah, but some just complain and still write a check...or wait, Venmo the cash...

I mean, I hate the fact baseball is in more so right now to an extent, but damn, pay my $90 for the season, buy a bat maybe for $200, some socks, pants, a belt maybe if needed....for the season...lol. Either I have the stress of not going to track (current state) or the stress of wondering how I am gonna make it there, pay to play, keep the bike in top shape, and get home... ;)

Insane camping should be free unless you're paying for hookups. Why should you have to pay to camp if you're paying gate fee and race fees. Makes no sense robbery. Tracks would make zero if not for the racers! So they get punished for staying the night in there camper

I’m not going racing and I’m not a track owner, so I have no skin in this game…but isn’t this the free market at work? Charge what the market will bear?

Really not sure why this is shocking. Just like any other business in the world. You want premium… you pay premium. And if people are willing to pay. Scoop up the money.

The seats behind home plate are a lot more expensive than the nose bleed seats. Just took moto a little time to figure out the formula.

At the rate of equipment cost increases, and I mean it’s skyrocketing. 1 of 3 things are gonna happen. Guys are gonna be rebuilding old junk over and over to where you might see more cancellations. Second, They will replace their equipment with newer stuff and just charge more period. Third, they’re gonna find creative ways to charge more where they can and some people pay yet not everyone is forced to pay. Which is kinda where Ezra went here. Nothing says you have to park there in the Ritz Carlton parking lot to race that regional.

I’ve felt for the last 5 years we charge about half of what’s needed to maintain and have good equipment, now it’s for sure there. There’s just not enough money to do this the right way.

While it may not be shocking to some, were watching the death of moto as we've known it. Evolving enough to kill itself from within. Like bike prices, $800 boots, $300 stickers wasn't enough, now it's going to come from the places we spend it all to go.

Costs so much to run a track because of the s**t required to manicure it in a way to create, possibly, the most rutty race surface this side of Lorettas. That s**t all started by some pbr drinking turd who thought mud bogs in practice were cool so people can explode their 12k dirt bikes just to get to moto 1.

If I ever sell my 2 awesome money pits, I'm going cheap if I continue.

Bring back natural tracks with a little water n big hill jumps. Less money for promotors to run it. So what, you'll lose the wanna be Loretta hopefuls. What, 6-7 guys make it from around here? Knox would know. The rest are gate fillers as he says. (Sounds like merp, just wish they didn't allow trees lol)..

While it may not be shocking to some, were watching the death of moto as we've known it. Evolving enough to kill itself from within. Like bike prices, $800 boots, $300 stickers wasn't enough, now it's going to come from the places we spend it all to go.

Costs so much to run a track because of the s**t required to manicure it in a way to create, possibly, the most rutty race surface this side of Lorettas. That s**t all started by some pbr drinking turd who thought mud bogs in practice were cool so people can explode their 12k dirt bikes just to get to moto 1.

If I ever sell my 2 awesome money pits, I'm going cheap if I continue.

Bring back natural tracks with a little water n big hill jumps. Less money for promotors to run it. So what, you'll lose the wanna be Loretta hopefuls. What, 6-7 guys make it from around here? Knox would know. The rest are gate fillers as he says. (Sounds like merp, just wish they didn't allow trees lol)..totally agree on the natural tracks.

Back