Talk about price gouging

Really not sure why this is shocking. Just like any other business in the world. You want premium… you pay premium. And if people are willing to pay. Scoop up the money.

The seats behind home plate are a lot more expensive than the nose bleed seats. Just took moto a little time to figure out the formula.
Of course it’s shocking!! You want premium you pay premium? Would you be saying that if you had to pay premium for a close to the entrance parking spot at Walmart? What a f-ing joke!!!! Morons like you try to make sense of it and play “devils advocate “ just to argue even though deep down you know it’s a joke!!!!

Of course it’s shocking!! You want premium you pay premium? Would you be saying that if you had to pay premium for a close to the entrance parking spot at Walmart? What a f-ing joke!!!! Morons like you try to make sense of it and play “devils advocate “ just to argue even though deep down you know it’s a joke!!!!
Aren't you two buddies? Lol

Normally the peasant parking or what I've heard called poverty flats is normally just for the gate fee, unless they add a dry camp fee, which is a popular term in the south. At Aonia Pass and Lake Sugar Tree I've paid $60 for a dry camping fee.
Popular term at CTMX also.

Muddy Creek is in the south yet has a old school version
Screenshot_20230521_070843_Chrome.jpg

There is a breaking point. While Saturday night auto racing is doing better than it has in a long time, its not at the level it was 20 years ago. Motocross used to be a motorsport that your average Joe could go race on the weekends. It is slowly not becoming that. It is getting more and more expensive every year. I blame that on the Loretta Lynn's to an extent. I also agree with Meister. The local scene is what it is today because of LL. The number of tracks, you have to make it a sand track because of LL. You have to let it get to be a slot car track because of LL. Well if you want that experience, do to the bigger regional events.

ALL very valid points here and yes its a free market so charge what you want, just not my style of business.

I have a set of Dunlop tires sitting here someone would probably buy for double what they retail, just because YOU can't go pick them up right now doesn't mean they cost ME anymore... just saying :)

ALL very valid points here and yes its a free market so charge what you want, just not my style of business.

I have a set of Dunlop tires sitting here someone would probably buy for double what they retail, just because YOU can't go pick them up right now doesn't mean they cost ME anymore... just saying :)
That's why youre on my bike.

I ordered 5 things from Rocky Mountain and spent $500. Granite I don’t order the cheap stuff and always order top of the line but still very expensive. Was really hoping to get one of those new mx34s but settled for some 33s

I ordered 5 things from Rocky Mountain and spent $500. Granite I don’t order the cheap stuff and always order top of the line but still very expensive. Was really hoping to get one of those new mx34s but settled for some 33s
Shoulda ordered tires through smooth speed!

View attachment 78751
Talk about prices. $45 a pop to get in Friday. $70 per class after already paying $60 a class for mx sports plus $35 minimum to practice for only 2 rounds what a joke
That’s pretty in line. I’ve been paying $55 a head to arrive Thursday evening at the atv nationals, $40 a class practice, kinsey does 2 groups, she runs a $60 class and 2 $50 classes….. no $60 MX sports though…..the 2 rounds of practice we did that for both of our regionals. Nothing new there.

That’s pretty in line. I’ve been paying $55 a head to arrive Thursday evening at the atv nationals, $40 a class practice, kinsey does 2 groups, she runs a $60 class and 2 $50 classes….. no $60 MX sports though…..the 2 rounds of practice we did that for both of our regionals. Nothing new there.
It's the 70 a class on top of MX sports fee for me.. 45 on Friday isn't crazy.. 35 for regional practice is stupid, but normalish as far as I recall.

In 16 I think I paid 50 MX sports fee and 50 at Baja.. when are these made up fees going to stop increasing just because? I'm also sick of the idea of supporting an organization that strives to support the elite (factory supported) and past pros while pretending to be all about the amateurs.. Knox had it right that most people aren't anything but "gate fillers" and MX sports wants those people's money above anyone else's. When will the gate fillers finally draw the line? Oh, they won't. They'll continue to line the pockets of those laughing all the way to the bank.

I'll continue to support those that give a s**t... Maybe.. lol

It's the 70 a class on top of MX sports fee for me.. 45 on Friday isn't crazy.. 35 for regional practice is stupid, but normalish as far as I recall.

In 16 I think I paid 50 MX sports fee and 50 at Baja.. when are these made up fees going to stop increasing just because? I'm also sick of the idea of supporting an organization that strives to support the elite (factory supported) and past pros while pretending to be all about the amateurs.. Knox had it right that most people aren't anything but "gate fillers" and MX sports wants those people's money above anyone else's. When will the gate fillers finally draw the line? Oh, they won't. They'll continue to line the pockets of those laughing all the way to the bank.

I'll continue to support those that give a s**t... Maybe.. lol
Preach it brother!

Back