Talk about price gouging

full

You guys know that Beasley doesn't run Budds facility on The National weekend or the regional. You know who does? Then it makes sense what the process are what they are.....

It's the 70 a class on top of MX sports fee for me.. 45 on Friday isn't crazy.. 35 for regional practice is stupid, but normalish as far as I recall.

In 16 I think I paid 50 MX sports fee and 50 at Baja.. when are these made up fees going to stop increasing just because? I'm also sick of the idea of supporting an organization that strives to support the elite (factory supported) and past pros while pretending to be all about the amateurs.. Knox had it right that most people aren't anything but "gate fillers" and MX sports wants those people's money above anyone else's. When will the gate fillers finally draw the line? Oh, they won't. They'll continue to line the pockets of those laughing all the way to the bank.

I'll continue to support those that give a s**t... Maybe.. lol
Last year MX Sports fee was 40

That regional at Spring Creek was one of the most fun times I've ever had at a race! Sharc has serious defensive race craft! Lmao

I got a peach for sale!

Back