Barcia

Carlisle

PR Member
I see he is finally back for unadilla!! Think he has anything for Jett? Knowing his personality he’s tired of hearing about jett!! Maybe barcia pulls a holeshot and puts jett in the fences when he tries to pass him!!! The one time I might actually like bam bam!!!

Would like to see him battle with jet but I don’t think he has the speed..still wI’ll be good to see him back on the bike.

One of these races jett going get beat
No roczen and no tomac. I think he’s got chase mentally beat right now. I am not a huge Jett fan but I really like his style and technique so it’s hard not to like the guy . He’s shown he doesn’t break under pressure and is obviously no one has been able to bridge that gap to him yet. Barcia is going to come back and probably get somewhere in the top 5 both motos but I don’t see him winning at all.

Oddly convenient the 450’s ran first today and weather was coming in for what would have been the 450 moto2.

I guess whatever you have to do to keep that perfect season and storyline going.

#protectthebrand

Heard them say it was so the championship ceremony would make it on TV in the time frame. Wonder if we'll get cut short on this 250 moto after a ceremony and a red flag.
The program is streamed through their app. As far as I know it’s not actually live on network television. They could stream for 20hrs on their app and have nothing to worry about.

Per RacerX…

“Jett Lawrence has the opportunity to clinch the 450 Class championship on Saturday, so the switch to the 450cc machines racing first allows for the #1 plate ceremony to be broadcasted live on NBC without coverage ending. This way, if Jett does claim the title, the #1 plate ceremony will take place after the second 450 Class moto, prior to the start of the second 250 Class moto.”

no one cares! I do love the fact that Brian deegans excuse was they never really raced that track as amateurs so he’s doing awesome learning the track. Um you had Thursday press day for one. And how many amateur races did they have at washougal? 0!!! But he hauled the mail there!! And Hailey got camera time!!! And they are learning as a family!! Wtf!! I love the deegans!!! Living the social media life!!! In reality Brian can’t stand his wife, she’s over done it on the Botox, and haiden is the only one that will succeed!!!! But they are the American dream as a family!!! Bahaha

Not a Deegan fan at all. I think he was a joke with the whole freestyle getup thing back in the day. Ghost riding a bike over the finish, gay. Douche bag.

Now he's pimped out his family on YouTube and every moment of their whole damn life is on video. Then he adds on the whole going to church Christian values, yada yada yada. The guys whole life is fake as fake, including the ugly ass wife's lips and tits.

Then he gets on social media and just tells people how they just have to make time to work out and run, you choose the life you have etc. Whatever dude...
You don't even have to get up and go to work. Your job is telling the two camera guys what to film next.

Hailee is a joke. Nascar ...zero skills. Haiden, has skills but a douche like pops. Get tired of every broadcast is Deegan Deegan, Deegan.

But hey, Americans are making him super rich.

Last edited:
Back